The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by zooey, Apr 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

"Fine... One two three go!" He quickly ran off into the lab and began his devious work.

2. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly grinned and took a blank scroll and some runic ink, before walking off in the lab and beginning to draw a rune on it.

3. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Arawn ran off and got a small little circular table that looked more like something you'd put a vase or flower pot than anything else. He set his tape recorder on there and began working.

4. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly had now finished the snall rune, and thought "Hope he likes water!" as she unrolled the scroll on the floor.
    Giving a slight mischievous giggle, she channeled energy into the scroll, causing the rune to transfer on to the floor.
    Setting a small bright-red potion vial in the hard to see rune, Lilly made a tap oon the ground to draw the kitten's attention and then trird sneaking to a distance.

5. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Arawn walked in giggling. He looked over carefullly. He pulled out his bag of marbles and rolled them out down the hallway he heard the noise from. "Fox Marbles, Go!" The expanded marbles rolled down the hallway.

6. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly heard the marbles rolling and walked down the hall to see what it was.
    "What is that kitten doing.." she thought, heading through the small hall.

7. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

The marbles rolled right over the rune.

8. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

The rune glowed brightly and a bubble of water surrounded the marbles.

9. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

He grinned. "Gotta try harder than that!" He bounded off, a book falling by the small table with a tape recorder on it with a piece paper stating -Don't hit the play button- on it.

10. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly walked over to the tape recorder and grinned, saying "Yeah, you will have to try harder than that, not about to fall for something that simple!" as she looked at the table.

11. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Arawn giggled, his voice echo'ing in the lab. "hold still for another three seconds."

12. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly heard the kitten's voice but was unable to make out where it was coming from due to the echo.
    Hearing this, she thought for a moment and grabbed the recorder from the table then crouched, and pressed play on the recorder.
    Directly after pressing play, she tried sliding the recorder along the floor towards her best guess at Arawn's location, saying "Maybe you'd like a taste of your own trap!"

13. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Suddenly the tape started speaking. "Hello, if you pushed this you were being very naughty. Now, Look at the ground. Now back to the tape. Now back to the ground. Now back to the tape. This tape is not the rope. The rope is what your standing over. It's under the loose tile your probably on. Now look back to the ground. Sit Boy" With that the rope sprang out of the loose tile right next to her attempting to hog tie her. "Now look back to the tape, now look up. Now back to the tape. Now look up. That's Yorick above you. He's gonna drop on you because he loves giving hugs." With that, the Skull dropped off a high shelf nearby towards the original place of the tape.

RedScarWolf likes this.
  14. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly was startled by the rope springing out and tried to jump back to dodge, unsuccessful at avoiding it.
    Landing with a thud, she struggled with the rope and said "Wait, where did you even get something like this?!"

15. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Arawn stepped out giggling. "I win!" He held his hand out catching Yorick and putting him away. "I got it from a nice lady who wore funny clothes. They were black and shiny. I got most o from Muffin Button!" He started collecting his thin wire. "You fell for the most obvious trap." he was gleeful of his victory.

16. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Seriously... How did I even..." Lilly mumbled.
    "I've dealt with traps concealed by powerful mages, but fell for that..." she added with a sigh.
    "Mind letting me up now? Not exactly a fan of being tied on the floor..."

17. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

"let me finish getting my toys!" He went over to get his marbles. "Fox Marbles, Shrink!"

18. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly sighed, then said "Fine then...", still struggling slightly.
    "This isn't exactly a comfortable position you know..."

19. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

He finished grabbing his stuff. "Okay. Cover your ears!" He looked at her keenly forgetting her hands and legs were tied up like that.

20. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Okay then, I'll cover my ears! Or at least I would if I could actually move..." Lilly replied in slight frustration.
    "Yeah, not easy to do when you can't move..."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.