The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by zooey, Apr 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Azoulas nods. "Off we go then."

2. RedScarWolf

RedScarWolf Spaceman Spiff

"YES! oh...um, I mean, that would be very kind of you."

3. Guppy The Cat

Guppy The Cat Heliosphere

"We should stop by the town though. Rest a bit"

4. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Alysia turned and left to go speak with a few other slimes. She returned moments later with three in tow. "Alright then, let's get going! I'm eager to see the kind of novels you're into. I can be quite the bookworm myself."

((One of those three slimes could be Iris if you want, Neptz. Or she could follow as a fourth one or do her own thing.))

5. Mailboxhead

Iota wasted no time in leaving that creepy room. "We should probably grab this one as well. Don't want to leave her in a place like this," He said, motioning to Ludea still passed out on the ground.

6. RedScarWolf

Mio blushed a little harder. "About that..." He said then gave a bit of a forced laugh. "That would be all of them..."

7. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Azoulas nods. "Yeah." Azoulas shifts the bag around and starts to walk towards the town.

8. Guppy The Cat

((I will make her follow as a fourth one))

Iris got up and looked at the five slimes, Alysia, Mio and the other three, deciding to follow them.

9. Guppy The Cat

Liana and the orb silently follow Azoulas, and constantly looking at the ground.

10. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Good point, she seemed quite upset earlier, I doubt waking to whatever this is would help her much." Kalissa replied, walking over to the slime.
    "Hope she's okay, I wonder what got her so worked up?"

11. Mailboxhead

"Oh, thank you Iris!" Alysia said, seeing the blue slime join their little group.
    "Well, I guess finding some good ones won't be a problem for you then, but the bookkeepers won't let us bring the whole library down here. We'll just have to settle for filling a bookcase or two." The group began heading on out of the common room and towards the stairs up to the castle.

12. RedScarWolf

Mio had a confused look again while following. "B-bookkeepers... but I made a nest and everything..."

13. Mailboxhead

Iota placed the necklace in his pocked and picked up the gray slime. Her fluid body oozed around his arms, making it difficult to carry her, but her body retained enough consistency not to drop completely. Still, Iota felt like the whole front of his body was being drenched in her goo. "Lets worry about that once we get her back to the spring." He set off through the catacombs, slowly at first to keep from dropping his gooey passenger.

14. Mailboxhead

Alysia giggled. "They must've been on break I guess. If we hurry, we won't have to deal with them too much. Anyone is allowed to take their books like this, but they don't like us slimes very much. They're afraid we'll ruin their collection."

15. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Alright then, sounds like a plan." Kalissa replied, following Iota through the catacombs.

16. RedScarWolf

Mio was shocked again, only in anger this time. "I would never hurt such beautiful pieces of art! Never!"
    ((Got to drive home now, be back soon~))

17. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

As they got closer towards the village, they noticed the dead plantlife.

18. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

"So, uh... Crystal thing. What should we call you?"

19. Mailboxhead

Iota continued until they had reached the spring. He hadn't been there before, but now wasn't the time to sit back and enjoy the slimes' company. He handed off the Ludea to one of the other slimes before turning and heading back up to the castle, just a few minutes behind Alysia, Mio and Iris. The changeling fiddled with the necklace as he walked towards Lilly's lab. "I really hope she's there. I have no idea where else to look for her."

20. Mailboxhead

The crystalline slime sighed. "Doesn't matter. I just try to avoid them anyway. Lets make this quick." They reached the library easily enough and the three slimes set about dismantling Mio's book fort, stacking the novels up for easy transport.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.