RP The Demon Syndicate RP - Newly Updated!

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Mar 20, 2014.

1. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

harnackam sits next to her and sighs "Me either."
    ((We should do something exciting.))

2. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

She sighed, now bored she poked him, saying, "Poke."

3. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

harnackam smiles and pokes her shoulder with his tail saying "poke"

4. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Rex returns to his lab and immediately sets to work in front of a large computer. He brings up the blueprint of the aircraft hanger and turns it into a large 3D model, all the walls and doors and electrical systems appear in various colors. Rex sets to work placing a layout of the production lines and places for repairs for the planes.

5. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

She giggled, and poked him in the face saying, "Poke!!"

6. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

harnackam uses his wind magic to create a vortex above her head, twirling her hair around.

7. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace giggled, and put her hands on her head trying to keep it from flowing everywhere meanwhile saying, "H-hey! stap!"

8. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

As the Caravan refitted the entire cavern, Crazyon directed them in how he would like it to look....
    Ultimately, it resulted in a large tavern that also deals in almost every type of blackmarket sale.

9. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

harnackam concentrated for a minute, then created a larger air vortex to carry sareace.

10. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

She was freaking out a bit, and got her tail to undo the back of her suit. As she did two oddly small wings started violently flapping down.

((She's clothed under the suit, there are just 2 slits in her outfit on the back that allow her wings to fit through.))

11. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

harnackam let off the whirlwind, creating a cushion of air under her to slow her fall.

12. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

She slowly was on the ground, her hair frizxy, and scattered around her head where shd looked like she just rolled out of bed.

Sighing the looked back at her wings, saying, "I will never be able to use these friggin things!"

13. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

harnackam looked at her wings and commented "Those wings don't look fully developed. I could probably use some runes to help you fly though."

14. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

she glared at him slightly, and replied, "I dunt need stuff lke that. Omi said it just needed time...i hope.."

15. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

harnackam asked "So how much time do you think it would take for them to develop?"

16. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Rex pauses in his work, and pushes his chair out from his desk. "I shouldn't sit here too long, I think I'll head out." Rex says to himself as he stands. He wobbles to and out the door, walking strangely due to his legs being asleep.

17. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Rix had been walking down the hall ever-so-slightly elegant as he passed by Rex he asked, "Er... Are you drunk walking Rex?"

18. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Rex chuckles and shakes his head. "Nah, my legs are just asleep." He says, lifting and shaking a leg. "What've you been up to?"

19. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Rix sighed, and facepalmed, replying slightly in an exausted/aggravated tone, "Your aware of Ominethious' Armor? How his highly expencive Steel-Adamantium alloy was blown up by A grenade? Costs for repair are so outragious nowadays. I remember when Adamantium sold as cheep as tin."

Rix sighed, and murmered, "However for the men in the war were not having 'the best of times'."

20. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Rex nods. "Right..... Terribly sorry about that. I would supply you with some of my own scales were it not that I was so short on them." Rex offers. "Yes, if only we were able to dig deeper to reach more deposits of metals."