RP The Demon Syndicate - New And Improved v2

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Shinxy-Chan

Shinxy-Chan Giant Laser Beams

Angie grunted slightly, showing that she was tired of all the talking " So what's your weakness, Dragon Man? "

2. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Rex nods and straightens his collar as he turns to face Angie. He takes a few steps forwards towards the two, to insure secrecy. "Right, back to business. Fire, heat, anything of the like. Heat up my scales and you turn me into a living steaming pot. Plus the standard weakness us dragons have, do you know those?" He says quietly, "or would you also like me to say those?"

3. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Let's see, alcohol and women?" Kalissa somewhat sarcastically chuckled.

4. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Rex laughs a little. "Well, I meant physical weaknesses, but those work. Well.... maybe not the alcohol part... and the women only works if it fits my interests, but sure."

5. Shinxy-Chan

Angie chuckled " Then I guess we should stay back before you go weak in the knees. "

6. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Rex smiles deviously at her. "Who knew you were so open in your dreams, you didn't seem very talkative."

7. Shinxy-Chan

Angie shrugged " If I had my weapons and you said that to me in the real world I might just slit your throat. "

8. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Rex continues to smile. "I look forward to meeting you in the real world, if there is a way to leave this place."

9. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Well, she's been here and back already, so don't think there's much to worry about that." Kalissa shrugged, taking another look around the area.

10. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

"This dimension world dream thing specifically?" Rex says, joining Kalissa in a survey of the area. "I don't think we have been properly introduced."

11. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

As Kalissa looked the trio could hear a very loud scream of pain, and torture emminating from a building shaped similar to a Bunker. Whilst a boom of metal hitting concrete sounded in its pause.

12. Shinxy-Chan

Angie stayed silent, waiting for someone to speak up about the blood curdling scream.

13. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Rex looks towards the bunker and sighs. "That doesn't sound good, why can't this strange dream world be nice?"

14. Con7Rad7

Con7Rad7 Giant Laser Beams

@Squidgi

Kara took a step back and admired her work. Her work being Miku, whom she had just spent the past hour or so putting into all sorts of humorous positions, as she drank wine with her guards. Her most recent work being to put Miku into the pose of someone deep in thought, complete with a bed sheet toga. Not very funny on it's own, but plenty of funny with some alcohol in her system.

The new guard then barged into the room, hands full of various types of prosthetic arms, a few hooks, and a copy of the best selling book "Your Non-existant arm and You: Coping with having your arm bitten off"

"MAVE *HIC* LOUS!" Kara yelled very loudly upon seeing her new guard return.

"WITH THIS UHH THING WITH THE UHHMMM... EATING AN ARM AND *HIC* ALL.... I HAVE DECI*HIC*DED THAT WE SHALL EXPAND THE *HIC*IVE!"

The two drunk guards and new guard all cheered enthusiastically.

"BRING ME MORE OF XERTA'S GUARDS!" Kara declared, enthusiastically waving with her arms for emphasis the whole time.

"AND WINE AS WELL!" Kara declared as her guards left, she herself drinking straight out of a large bottle of it.

Kara turned back to Miku as the guards left to perform their sacred task. She grabbed a pirate's hook with a cork put on the pointy end out of the pile of missing arm equipment and attached it to Miku.

"Hmmmm....." She vocalized, looking at the hook handed Miku.

An idea popped into Kara's mind, and in a second she tore through her various wardrobes, before dressing Miku up once more. This time though, as a pirate, complete with an eye patch, tricorne hat, and pirate clothing.

""Per *HIC* fect"

Kara sat on her bed following that... and unintentionally fell asleep waiting for her guards.

Ominethious likes this.
  15. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

Tomas sighed, crossing his arms and looking where he'd last seen the strange group. "Apparently I'm not that much help to begin with, but whatever. What do you need?"

16. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Kalissa looked over in the direction of the screams, raising an eyebrow then turning back to Rex as she said "Well, as for introductions, I'm Kalissa.'

17. Shinxy-Chan

Angie sighed, walking towards Kalissa and Rex. " My name's Angie, nice to meet you. "

18. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Rex turns back around and extends a hand to Kalissa. "Nice to meet you, Kalissa and Angie. I'm Rex, as you already know. I'm a doctor, scientist, and engineer. Amazing what a few thousand years of life helps you learn, yeah?"

19. Shinxy-Chan

Angie shrugged, grunting slightly while saying " I'm not that impressed. "

20. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

'Erm, this may sound a bit wacky, but my friend isn't exactly the sanest of people, and this place brings out the parts of you that you can't accept and makes you face it. And he has a lot of baggage. As far as i can see, you need other people to help you get through this, and he is in that bunker right now being tormented. do you want to help me save him?'