RP The Demon Syndicate - New And Improved v2

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Sep 9, 2014.

1. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Rex chuckles as he steps towards the building they stand on top of. "I wouldn't be leading our... er... your party."

2. Corn_the_Zombi

Corn_the_Zombi Big Damn Hero

"Interesting," Corn said, starting to think of the possibilities. "What I create runs off of something similar to that, only I make them from life energy..." He started to trail off, not sure how he could explain this further.

3. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

Standing at the entrance to the hellish bunker, he turned around, and observed the group in the center area. Eventually he walked out of his hiding place and waved at Rex. 'Hey Rex, it's me, Lumin, remember? Omin introduced us.' He looked up at the two ladies on the roof and waved at them. The one flipping the dagger looked familiar.... he remembered seeing her in the kitchen.

4. Shinxy-Chan

Shinxy-Chan Giant Laser Beams

Angie leaned over the top of the building. " Then what are you trying to say, Dragon Man? "

5. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Rex holds a hand with the index finger extending, giving the standard gesture saying "one minute".
    Rex takes another step forward, his wings starting the flap slowly. "I will not be leading, less you two wish me to blaze the trail. Kitsune Woman."

6. critsarecool

'Alrighty then.' Lumin steps back a pace, crossing his arms.

7. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Kalissa raised an eyebrow at the odd choice of name, soon replying "How about I put it the simplest way I can. I don't even remotely trust you. I know Dragons are strong, and if you tried anything it could be a problem, unlike the human over there." bluntly, turning to Tomas for a moment and shrugging as she said "No offense."

8. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Rex's eye color fades back to blue. "I am skilled in medicine, not fighting. If it would reassure you, shall I reveal what my weakness is?"

9. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Crazyon silently watched the group from a location near the entrance to the bunker, the only thing someone could see of him from the dark area he had hid himself in were his intensely glowing purple eyes...
    They were brighter than usual, and Crazyon did not notice.

10. Shinxy-Chan

Angie thought for a moment before saying " What is it? "

11. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

"Can I say it in a more private location? I wish you two to trust me. Not reveal the easiest way to screw me over to everyone." He says, taking another step forward.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2014
  12. Shinxy-Chan

Angie turned to Kalissa for a second before turning back to Rex. " Get up here. "

13. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Rex nods to Angie as he begins to run, his wings flapping a bit faster. After running a short distance Rex, jumping with a stronger flap, propels himself skyward. He then glides down next to Angie and Kalissa, not before hitting the ground poorly. He ends up on the roof upside down.

Ominethious likes this.
  14. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Kalissa burst out laughing as the Dragon 'landed', teasingly commenting "I'd expect a Dragon to have some clue how to use their wings, guess that's not how it works"

Ominethious likes this.
  15. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Rex laughs a little as he stands up and dusts himself off. "I don't fly often, besides, my scales don't really help."

Ominethious likes this.
  16. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Looking over the dragon, Kalissa shrugged and commented "Seems like they would slow you down quite a bit."

17. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Rex nods again, now examining the two from a closer distance. "Yeah, the whole metal aspect doesn't quite help."

18. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"I'd imagine, no clue how you could deal with it." Kalissa replied, giving a slight chuckle.

19. critsarecool

Looking around, Lumin spots a man trying, and failing, to hide in the shadows of a building. 'Hey there sir, can I get your help with something?'

20. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Rex points backwards with his thumb towards his left wing as he extends it completely. His wing easily doubles his width and extends a good foot above his head and is entirely scaleless. "Thankfully my specific species comes prepared."