RP The Demon Syndicate - New And Improved v2

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Sep 9, 2014.

1. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Rex shakes his head. "Seeing as how I can't change the fabric of this.... universe? Dimension? It doesn't seem too dreamlike, I'm too awake."
    "Glad to see I'm not the only new one around here, atleast you haven't... repurposed an abandoned house, right?" He says with a cough.

2. Shinxy-Chan

Shinxy-Chan Giant Laser Beams

Angie leaned over the edge of the roof to hear what the newcomer was saying. " What the hell does he mean by that... " Angie muttered to herself.

3. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

"Hey, how's the weather up there, Batgirl? You can come down any time you like."

4. Shinxy-Chan

Angie sighed, yelling down at the human " I don't like being in groups, and who the hell is Batgirl? "

5. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Rex squints up at the girl on the roof. "Batgirl may sneak about, but she atleast looks like a bat. That is a Kitsune up there, as far as I can tell."

6. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Kalissa blinked in confusion, having no clue what any of them were talking about, drawing her dagger and idly tossing it up and catching it.

7. Shinxy-Chan

" Kalissa! " Angie yelled out. " Do you have any idea what the hell they're talking about? "

8. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"None in the slightest." Kalissa replied, still tossing and catching her blade.

9. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

"Thomas over there is making bad references and we should all get moving, possibly to an location with a good advantage, due to the possibility of hostile entities within the nearby area!" Rex says, his eyes turning to a shade of lime green along with a change of his voice.

10. Shinxy-Chan

Angie chuckled " You people are just full of surprises aren't you? "

11. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"And now you're sounding just like him." Kalissa shrugged, before turning to Thomas and saying "See you back in the city some time, good luck with those 'hostiles' or whatever." jokingly, focusing a bit of wind magic into herself and jumping up on the roof, landing soundlessly beside Angie.

12. Shinxy-Chan

Angie smiled " Welcome to the rooftops, Night Owl! Part of the reason I'm up here is because you can see the whole town from up here, and let me ask you something, do you see anyone that could possible be hostile around here? " Angie said this quietly so the others couldn't hear.

13. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Rex looks up at the two. "Do you mind if I accompany you two? Thomas here sounds, and looks, like he can only combat infantry and artillery. Plus the abilities of that of a human is less then that of demons and other creatures. Plus you two seem able to use magic, which I can not nor do I think any human can match that of a non-human entity can, from my experience." He says, rambling with this new voice.

14. Shinxy-Chan

Angie chuckled, yelling down to the stranger " Go ahead! Leave the potentially defenseless human to the horrors of the unknown, could be fun to watch! "

15. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

"I don't feel like I have a say here, but is discussing my ability or lack thereof to not get messily killed with me standing right here, within earshot, just slightly impolite?"

16. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Not particularly, other than maybe the dragon there." Kalissa quietly replied to Angie.
    "While I'm not worried about Tom over there, Humans don't tend to be much with magic, for all I know you're the reason for this nightmare nonsense." Kalissa replied, once more tossing and catching her blade.

17. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Rex turns to Thomas, his wings already beginning to slip out the back of his coat. His wings are just as tall as him and just as wide, filled with a soft and flat membrane. "What are your current armaments, along with the lack of knowledge of the perceived hostiles, and the strangeness of this weird sleep world indicate a high probability of you not remembering this conversation in the next hour due to death. Not so impolite, like insulting a drunk man."[DOUBLEPOST=1419828965][/DOUBLEPOST]
    "Fair enough, how about I stay in front, hands out front?" He says.

18. Shinxy-Chan

" Whatever allows us to trust you, Dragon Man! " Angie chuckled, she should make stupid nicknames for all the people she knew, cept' for Night Owl, Night Owl was a sick nickname.

19. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"It runs on kind of magic batteries, though it's rare I have to change anything in them"

20. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Oh, perfect, lead us somewhere out of the way why don't you, make it easier for you." Kalissa sarcastically remarked.