RP The Demon Syndicate - New And Improved v2

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Miku started to slow her breathing a little, trying to ignore the pain "w-what happened?"

2. Con7Rad7

Con7Rad7 Giant Laser Beams

Kara moved Miku's hand away from the wound and cauterizes it.

Looking at Miku, she frowned before casting a hive mind spell to force her to fall asleep.

3. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Well it worked and Miku did in fact fall asleep.

4. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Drosera nodded "I can understand that, I'm not a huge fan of it either honestly."

5. Corn_the_Zombi

Corn_the_Zombi Big Damn Hero

"So where could a more, mechanically-minded, person go to start-up his trade again?" Corn asked hoping for a lead.

6. Shinxy-Chan

Shinxy-Chan Giant Laser Beams

Angie chuckled " Well then Night Owl, what do you use these maps for, if not for thievery? " Angie took another sip of tea as she said this, looking up at Kalissa.

7. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Well, I am kinda a scout for the castle as well." Kalissa chuckled, setting on the bed as once more while she added "And I enjoy drawing them as well, so why wouldn't I have this many?"

8. Shinxy-Chan

" A scout huh? Who do you work for, I mean I probably already know, but it's nice to know that my suspicions are confirmed. "

9. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Kalissa giggled as she said "I work for Terra, who else?". taking a moment and quickly correcting herself "Er, the Queen, I mean." with a slight chuckle.

10. Shinxy-Chan

Angie took a mental note, Terra....Pretty interesting name. " Well....Thanks, Night Owl, you pretty much confirmed what I was thinking, and gave me some useful info as well. "

Last edited: Dec 26, 2014
  11. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"I dunno, I just kinda brought my stuff here. I guess just go into town and find a bunch of stuff then set up shop" She finished what she was working on, holding now a remade version of her wrist piece.

12. Corn_the_Zombi

"Interesting device you got there, what's it do?"

13. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"This" She connected to her wrist, inserted her steel orb and it announced "STEEL" she fired it off above her and it quickly bounced back down to her, making her skin to steel

14. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Kalissa shrugged, saying "Alright then.", then after a moment curiously asking "Where are you from?"

15. Shinxy-Chan

Angie thought for a moment before saying " A village an ocean away, I came to this land because work was better. "

16. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Kalissa chuckled, saying "Alright then, makes sense. Just what kind of work do you do then?"

17. Shinxy-Chan

Angie took a sip of tea then sighed and stared at Kalissa with a straight face. " I kill people. "

18. Corn_the_Zombi

"Hmm...so you can turn yourself into a golem...interesting," Corn said intriguingly. "I can make golems and sentients ya know..."

19. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"So, a mercenary?" Kalissa replied, raising an eyebrow and commenting "Wouldn't have guessed that one."

20. Shinxy-Chan

Angie finished her tea, placing the cup on the table. She chuckled slightly hearing what Kalissa said " You wouldn't of guessed that because I one, have a broken arm and two, lost my god damn weapons in the woods. "