RP The Demon Syndicate - New And Improved v2

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Shinxy-Chan

Shinxy-Chan Giant Laser Beams

Angie sat down, yawning heavily and her eyes start to droop. " T-thanks....God I'm getting tired again.... " Angie blew softly into the cup of hot tea before taking a sip, attempting to refuel her currently empty fuel tanks.

2. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

Lumin woke up to the sounds of pure torment. He located the source of this quickly, turning around and seeing the hellish bunker. He walked up to it cautiously, and opened the door, running into Crayzon at the entrance.

3. Con7Rad7

Con7Rad7 Giant Laser Beams

"She thinks she's clever." Kara said, as electricity began freely flowing over her arms, cackling in the air.

"Pity" Kara unleashed a flurry of lightening strikes at Miku.

4. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Kalissa sat down on the nearby bed, sipping her own cup of tea as she said "No problem."

5. Shinxy-Chan

Angie turned to Kalissa, taking another sip of the tea. " So why the hell are you still awake, do thieves never sleep or something? "

6. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Siegfried assembles the hilt to the sword. He steps back and smiles at his handiwork before setting it down. Siegfried pulls a small piece of paper out and sets it down next to the greatsword. He pulls a piece of charcoal from the forge, and breaking off a chunk, smears out some shoddy lettering saying: "Blade f'r the weird tall maneth with weird heateth."
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rex continues working on the blueprints from Omin as he blinks sleep from his eyes. He writes a thinks as his vision goes blurry, and his eyes feel heavy. Next thing he knows, the world is black and he is asleep.

7. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Miku was unaffected as she swung her arm, glass starting to build around Kara to lock her in place. She never replied, she was to confident.
    "It's very specialized, I haven't seen many people doing it." She said confidently "so have you been in these dreams yet either?"

8. Con7Rad7

Kara stopped resisting, and simply smiled at Miku, her body entire body flickering for a moment and giving off a faint glow of green.

9. Corn_the_Zombi

Corn_the_Zombi Big Damn Hero

"Not yet, but I feel bad about Adi being sucked in there without me...she's not exactly a fan of fights.

10. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"I just enjoy the night time." Kalissa happily replied, sipping her tea once more as she added "And slept for awhile in after you both left the lab."

11. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Miku grinned, her hand slowly lifting her hand to meet Kara's cheek as glass encased a large portion of her legs "there's no need to fight it."
    "I could tell, she had no intentions of fighting my shadow" She shrugged still working.

12. Con7Rad7

Kara's jaw unhatched as she bite onto the hand approaching her, her mouth still full of razors.

13. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Miku didn't seem to mind, she simply gave off a little smile "come on now, no need for us to fight any more is there?" She leaned in a little closer.

14. Con7Rad7

Kara tore Miku's arm off.

15. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

As her arm was torn off, she finally reverted back to her normal self, her eyes widening and all of the pain coming at her at once. She screamed in pain, not only had she never really been in a brutal fight, she had never had a limp torn let alone a broken bone. Tears streaming down her eyes in pain. The glass still had form, though less pointed. She feel down on her knees, screaming in pain and she held her arm, blood dripping.

16. Shinxy-Chan

Angie chuckled " Oh ok then, guess I get to call you Night Owl from now on then, sound good? "

17. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Sure, fine by me." Kalissa replied, chuckling a bit as she moved to pour herself some more tea.

18. Con7Rad7

Kara spit Miku's arm out, and held it in her hand.

Her eyes shifted back to normal. Kara looked at the arm in her hand, and then at Miku, then the arm in her hand. Her mind feeling groggy as hell, she only managed to say "....the fuck?"

19. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Miku wasn't really in a position to reply. She held her bleeding stub in pain, starting to scream a little less now, looking up at Kara.

20. Con7Rad7

Kara finnally snapped into action, bending down next to Miku and prepping a lightening spell to cauterize the wound