RP The Demon Syndicate - New And Improved v2

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"I can't really give all that much information with that one. From what I can think of.." Lilly replied, tapping her chin in thought as she continued "Succubi, Neko, Kitsune, Changelings maybe?, eh.. Slimes, definitely. Harpies? Honestly I'm too tired to think of any more, but I know that's not all." she yawned, now falling sideways.

2. Shinxy-Chan

Shinxy-Chan Giant Laser Beams

Angie scratched her head " I've never come across a changeling or a slime, hell I've never heard of changelings....I guess it's my dare then.... " Angie stiffened up, she wasn't sure what Lilly was going to do but Angie knew it wasn't going to be good.

3. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Crazyon hummed a tune while waiting for something to happen, he had decided upon going towards any noises or any disturbances int he area to do something, anything to get out of his current dull situation.

4. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Holding her head for a moment, Lilly replied "Hm.. I dare you.. To go to sleep already, getting way too late." tiredly in a joking tone.

5. Shinxy-Chan

Angie sighed and immediately threw her face into the nearest pillow. " Fiiinneee, finnnneee..... " Angie closed her eyes, exhausted from the long day.

6. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly laid back now, saying "Night then Angie." as she closed her eyes, starting to drift to sleep.

7. Corn_the_Zombi

Corn_the_Zombi Big Damn Hero

"No we have not...at first i expected you to be some sort of golem." [DOUBLEPOST=1419211610][/DOUBLEPOST]
    "Yeah...although thanks to you I don't remember anything about how I..." Adi trailed off after hinting about the method of getting out of the dream realm.

8. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin smirked, replying, "Valmenhein aren't as mindless as them. But we have similar traits. Non organic, to most extent. Both of us made mainly of some sort of rock or metal.. you see the point."

9. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

'Ah, yes, leaving. No problem, glad to help. I hope we find an easier way to leave next time.' He scratches his head. 'So, do you think we'll just keep going there every night?'

10. Corn_the_Zombi

"Yeah...I understand..."[DOUBLEPOST=1419215797][/DOUBLEPOST]
    "I would hope not...I don't want to have to go through all that again. I came here looking for those other guys in hopes they knew something we didn't...you have any idea where they could be?"

11. critsarecool

'Nope, we could probably ask around. The way they were fighting, at least one of them should be well know.'

12. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

"So what brought you, and who i can assume is your sister, to a place like this?"

13. Corn_the_Zombi

"Well...our home village was being attacked when they told us to get away. The Elder of our village had us lighten our loads and told us that it would all be ok; she said that we were not to go back..." Corn replied, starting to look down to the floor. "We didn't have that many fighters then..." Adi added also getting a bit depressed. "We even had to leave our special wind-rider muskets behind..."[DOUBLEPOST=1419218294][/DOUBLEPOST]
    "Let's just hope we can find them at some point, I really want to figure out what's going on."

14. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

"You said this village was attacked... If my old memory serves me correct. I might know who attacked."

Last edited: Dec 22, 2014
  15. critsarecool

'One moment.' Lumin waves down a passing guard, and after a few moments of conversation, Lumin came back. 'Ok, the first one that went back, the one with the fancy wristpiece? His name is Darcia. I found out the house he is supposedly staying at right now. You want to head over?'

16. Corn_the_Zombi

"Well it wouldn't really help any...its not like they could bring back any of our people's creations."[DOUBLEPOST=1419221476][/DOUBLEPOST]
    "Yeah, let's go. Come on Corn..." Adi said following behind Lumin. Corn followed behind the two.

17. Shinxy-Chan

Angie woke up in what appeared to be an abandoned village. Angie slowly got up and looked around, unsure as to where she was. " Where the hell am I now?! "

18. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin sighed, and stood there, caught in words mumbling, "Don't you even know..."

Omin then proseeded to walk back to his own house, planning on taking a rest.

19. critsarecool

After a few occurrences of backtracking through the many passages and streets of the city, they found themselves at the door of one of the houses provided for free. Lumin knocked on the door, hoping someone was home.

20. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin was now in a dark, dimly lit, cold, and walled in place. After getting up, he noticed a rather tall, armored, bastard-sword weilding man he recognized instantly with cold fear. It then spoke, "Whats wrong, do you. FEAR ME?"

From far outside the bunker like structure could screaming of torture, anger, sadness, and deprivation be heard sounding in the air.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2014