RP The Darkest Hour

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by The Squid, Nov 15, 2015.

1. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

"while that wasn't originally my intentions, I don't think I've had a good fight in a while... Yes, I believe a fight would be a good way to burn off the fat that this unhatched hylotl baby may give me... Though considering where we are, I need all the calories I can get..." he says, standing up.

2. Jaylor

Jaylor Orbital Explorer

"Alright you two, settle down. Especially you, lizard. No need to be provocative. Not now, atleast."

3. Jareix Cryvix

"Oh come on! That one egg was nowhere nearly enough to satisfy my appetite! I'm a Sallok! I eat three meals a day in one sitting! Now then where were we... Ah yes! You we're offering yourself up as my meal for these next few days!" he says, staring at the hylotl right in two of his eyes...

4. Jaylor

Jaylor Orbital Explorer

"You're a sallok that's gonna get his ass kicked by a hylotl if you don't start actin' smart and back down. Know when to pick your fights."

5. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

The Hylotl stands up, slamming his fists down on the table.

6. Jareix Cryvix

"And the chucklefish finally gets it! Now, are we going to stand around staring at eachother waiting for the guards to arrive? Or are we going to make the most of this fight?"

7. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

Danger looks at the two that are about to fight "Sssilly lizard." She mutters

8. Jaylor

Jaylor Orbital Explorer

"Agreed. That'll be one less prisoner to aide us in our daring escape."

9. Jareix Cryvix

"Have some faith... I'm in maximum security for a reason you know... And it's not for stealing candy from a hatchling... Besides, it's not like this lunkhead would be the first brute I've fought. Not by a long shot. though if he does win somehow, then he'll be the second person to ever beat me in a fight..." he puts a foot behind him and gets into a stance that looks very Hyloteese...

Last edited: Nov 20, 2015
  10. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

"Why would i stab someone with a gun when i can stab someone that blows up."

Jareix Cryvix likes this.
  11. Jaylor

Jaylor Orbital Explorer

"Cause if you stab a guard you get a gun and can shoot things. And if I blow up, you die. Idiot."

12. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

"But a gaurd can kill me before i get to stab him, you seem much less dangerous."

13. Jaylor

Jaylor Orbital Explorer

"Assuming I wasn't dangerous was a big mistake. There's a reason I'm here, in a maximum security prison. I kill people. A lot of people. It's my job. It's what I do."

14. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

"Well im in because i set a new personal record for breaking all of a planets 234 rules."

15. Jaylor

Jaylor Orbital Explorer

"Thats one of the dumbest and most fake sounding reasons I've ever heard, but if you aren't lying, then good on you. I'm just tryin to get my message through yer thick skull that I am in fact dangerous and will get you killed if I need to."

16. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

"And im not exactly scared."

17. Jaylor

Jaylor Orbital Explorer

"This ain't about bein' scared, this is about bein' smart, which clearly ain't yer strong suit. I'm not asking you to be quakin' in yer boots, I'm tellin' you that if you live a stupid life yer gonna die a stupid death."

18. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

"Well im sorry for irritating people."

19. Jaylor

Jaylor Orbital Explorer

"Be sorry for irritating the wrong people. Like I said, I'm all for you killin guards or just bothering them. But we ain't enemies in here. It ain't you versus me versus them, it should be us versus them."

20. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

"You have a good point, but then again some people would call me insane, im not.... kinda."