RP The Dark Comes

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by phanaton, Mar 3, 2014.

1. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

((I muffled her, right? I put a shadow mask on her.))

2. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

and then the light beams disabled it ))

3. critsarecool

((ah. kay))

4. austriss

austriss Scruffy Nerf-Herder

((is it just me or is crits char a bit too op?i mean he recovered all his powers in one turn :D))

5. critsarecool

Not all of them. He had a bit of shadow, and sacrificed his minion for a sword. Also, he's pretty much useless against this thing.

6. austriss

austriss Scruffy Nerf-Herder

((nevermind, i am not the GM anyway. btw , why does no one use the OOC thead ,this is bugging me a bit))

7. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

that's what I was wondering austriss ))

8. warlava50

warlava50 Subatomic Cosmonaut

((its bugging me a bit too))

9. critsarecool

((lets move this to ooc then))

10. critsarecool

Ichabod starting thinking, because he realized that using full frontal techniques w/o a plan wouldn't work out well. 'Ok, so, what if she is like a diamond, and can only be harmed by herself?' He found an area where she had done a crystal storm and broke off a sizable piece that would work as a weapon. 'This'll do. Now just to find her.' He thought to himself.

(sorry this took so long, I've had a hell of a week)

11. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

The best carrying (Drake?) skittered down another tunnel and dashed off, it's bestial mind thinking and processing precisely what it's queen had asked, 'Find a brave one, find a king, show him a taste of the power, take him, bring him' and it clicked, the commands echoing in its head loudly as it skittered, the worm bats shrieking all around it as they followed. The tendril around Drake tightened as the beast charged forward, and dropped into an enormous hole, the wind whipping with enough force to tear a mans limbs off as it fell, which likely would have happened to Drake had the creature not held him securely, but it did, and they fell, what had previously been a small pin prick of light far below growing larger and brighter with every passing second.

The glass woman clapped her hands together, the beams of light beginning to close in like a cage, closer and closer to the duo, the watcher observed it all with baited breath and sheer excitement rushing through him, this was better than almost all his other escapades.

12. warlava50

warlava50 Subatomic Cosmonaut

"Finally, Some light!" Drake said with hands in the air like he was on a roller coaster going upside down. When they landed, the light blinded him for a second, then he saw the area they were in.

13. critsarecool

Thinking of nothing else to do, Ichabod ran around, wary for the beams of light, and picked up more shards of crystal, and a few rocks. He sacrificed all of the shadows that he had collected, and made a sort of gun out of them. He loaded all of the crystals into it, then stretched out his senses. He located the general area where he thought that the crystal woman creature was, sent up a prayer to whatever it was that controlled dumb luck, and fired.

14. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

The shard blasted forth from the shadow gun and flew towards the crystal woman, shattering her shoulder and causing her arm to fall from the fractured stub, the womans eyes glowed and she released a hellish shriek that destroyed the silence and stopped the enchantments. She kneeled down and shrieked, shards of razor crystal falling from the ceiling towards the duo as she bled transparent liquid from her arm, a nauseating scent emanating outwards that smelled of rotted corpses and slain adventurers from the liquid. She hissed and grabbed the blade again, her crystalline form darkening and going crimson as she swung the blade furiously in chaotic rage to try and stamp out the duo.\

The light came from an enormous pool in the caverns middle and a thin film was covering everything near it, reflecting the glowing pools light.

(( gotta sign off for the night, I intend to elaborate upon the two things when I've the time tomorrow ))