RP The Children of Knowledge

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by beari78, Jun 1, 2014.

1. beari78

beari78 Guest

"Careful with that fool!" Moon-Brighter said in an annoyed voice. "So do you have any idea where that sword should truly be? Killing monsters and bandits along the way."

2. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

Reiden steps out the door of James' home and looks at the golden fields of wheat."You have a beautiful farm, James. It's sad that we may never see it again." Reiden unsheathes his Eye Sword and begins walking to the quiet paths That connect the countries. "We can wait all day, friends! We must leave now."

3. beari78

beari78 Guest

"There has been an outbreak of bandits. Many guards have died. We will probably face both." Moon-Brighter said stoically.

4. beari78

beari78 Guest

"These aren't just any bandits though. They have Void Weaponry, from what the reports say. Luckily they're not the only ones with the void." Moon-Brighter hands out Void Weapons to the crew. "Use these wisely."

5. Paladin

Paladin Pangalactic Porcupine

James handed the weapon back "Sorry, but no thanks." He gestured to his rifle "I trust my bullets over any kind of void...space magic... any day."

6. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

"Pistols, snipers, void weapons, they're all just guns to me. I think," Reiden hands back the gun, "that my sword could potentially damage the gun by releasing nanoparticles and willing us all. Now, for the sake of Mortuus, let's head to Gravitoria!"

7. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

ANDSOTHEYWENTTOGRAVITORIA!!!!

8. beari78

beari78 Guest

"What's that over there? It looks... like.... an OASIS?!?!?!?!" Moon-Brighter said in an ecstatic voice. "It has water... And oil... And Currentcorn! Here I come!" (We are in Gravitoria, I'm just hallucinating).

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2014
  9. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

"I believe that is something called a wall. A very big wall."
    Reiden looked ahead, seeing an abyss filled with water. In the middle rose a large cylindrical wall. "We'll have to do some swimming to get there."

((OOC: Conspiracies!
    Oh no.))

10. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

((Gosh darn it guys y u no post?))
    ((And fast forward.))
    Reiden was set to guard duty as the others slept. Earlier, they decided that Gravitoria would probably be alert for outlaws, like Moon-Biter and Reiden. When the sun rose, they would circle the perimeter of the lake that Gravitoria sat in. Legend had it that deep underground are the forges, were the weapons and tools are created, and somewhere by the lake is a secret tunnel that leads down there...

The the moon rose above the wall of Gravitoria. The military base could easily be mistaken for a large rock if it was dark out. The walls were completely gray, not a sign of decoration on them. The base was obviously made for defends, not for looks.

Moon-Beater also knows of a dimensional physicist that lives in Gravitoria. His name is Platinus, a Floran. If he was found, he could help stop the cotastrophy that could happen soon.

11. beari78

beari78 Guest

"No... NO!!!!" Moon-Brighter screamed in his sleep. "Why... why does Lilantia have to suffer like this?" "Because they would have destroyed themselves anyways..." Said a mysterious voice. "No. I won't let you!" Moon-Brighter screamed viciously.

12. beari78

beari78 Guest

13. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

It was then that Reiden realized that Gravitoria was a country, not just a single military base.
    ((Also, @MilkCalf sorry about the confusion, you now simply "know more about the viton crystal."))
    Hearing Moony talking in his sleep, Reiden quietly walked over to him. Dread Lords often communicated with their Eye Guards through dreams. But then he heard something. Something loud.

Penguins. Reiden saw a familiar flying saucer fly across the face of the moon.
    Ready to reign terror on the planet once again.

14. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

Plantnius opened his eyes. He was wondering what had woken him. He got up from his bed and saw his hotel room's wooden walls, his desk, the door, the window and his closet. There was something wrong... something else... He suddenly noticed a man in the corner. "A criminal by the name of Reiden is coming to meet you." The man said. Plantnius had already gotten his sword from his closet and asked "Who are you and how did you get in here?" He was pissed off. Why would anyone break in to someones room and wake them up, in the midle of the night? Plantnius saw that the man was wearing black robes. The man's hood was on his back and his face was visible. Plantnius remembered the man's old looking face from yesterday. "I am a friend. And the window was open." The old man suddenly said. "And you are going to prison!" Plantnius shouted and slashed his sword at the intruder. The man jumped away, barely and ran to the window, only to fall over by the force of Plantniuses's sword being thrown hilt first in to the man's back. He went to his desk and looked for information on this Reiden guy.

15. beari78

beari78 Guest

"Uh.... Five more minutes.... Do I have to go to assassin school today mommy?" Moon-Brighter mumbled sleeping. "Wait.... WHO?! WHAT?! WHY?! WHEN?! WHERE?! HOW?! Reiden, get rid of those Penguins!"

16. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

((You didn't go to assassin school.))
    Reiden saw thirteen more UFOs fly across the moon.
    " Reiden, get rid of those penguins! " Moony yelled.
    After thinking through his possibilities, Reiden decided what to do.
    "The penguins are attacking the city. That means that the city will be in battle. This is our chance to get in! If Platinus is in there, we need to go now."
    Reiden picked up that weird creature that belonged to Moony and threw it in the water. He was lucky that it floated. Could it swim?
    " Hop on, everyone! We're going to get into this city!"

17. beari78

beari78 Guest

"Bubbles, swim to the city!" Moon-Brighter commanded. "Reiden! Do we have all the provisions? And what about that strange creature over there? It almost looks like.... a Glitch imbued with purple flames?! Is that a brand on its face?!"

18. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

((What has happened?!))
    ((What is this purple flaming glitch you speak of? I'm getting a RoR refence here.))

19. beari78

beari78 Guest

((The Purple flaming Glitch is a Novakid's brand and flame physically attached to a Glitch.))

20. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

((Oh way
    Witchcraft!
    So, what do we... Doo?))