RP The Chicken Conspiracy -- Semi-Silly Starbound RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Feathery Quink, Feb 27, 2015.

?

How should the story read?

Poll closed Mar 5, 2015.
  1. First person?

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Third person?

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. Feathery Quink

Feathery Quink Title Not Found

A kind, quiet eye looks down. "Ah, Demetrius. Tis hard to withstand those who you call enemies. But are there not humans there? Thee should speak to them, even if they are with that Floran."

2. Demetrius_CF

Demetrius_CF Big Damn Hero

"I have no interest in those fools." The anger in his voice increasing as he gets sober.

3. sansy

sansy Big Damn Hero

"Oh, hush up, will ya'? Yer' so hard to please, ya' picky, good fer' nothin' xenophobe! I honestly can't stand ya'!" She gets up abruptly, as though she was going to leave.

4. Demetrius_CF

Demetrius_CF Big Damn Hero

"Damn you alien beings really love communication huh? I'm not here to make friends, be glad I haven't killed you all yet. NOW GIVE ME A DAMN BOTTLE!" He gets up, stressed and frustrated, walking towards the humans.

5. Feathery Quink

Feathery Quink Title Not Found

The Floran twins thrash about, with Palmfrond leaping into the fray. The three Floran duel with spoons, and a shard of plastic slices through the air towards Fleetfeathers. Angered, she grabs a stick from her nest and starts whacking the green trio. Sakura's crab robot chitters and attacks Whimzy. "It's not my fault! The twins programmed this thing!"