1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED The Black Market 0.0.6

Advanced, high-quality, shady, weaponry for the public to use!

1. keaporokor

keaporokor Aquatic Astronaut

Where is the Black market console for Xeno armor

2. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

Xeno armor was removed and added to frackin universe once my assets were released

3. HyperMan19680

HyperMan19680 Pangalactic Porcupine

I'm liking that Transformable bow idea, I'll second that.

4. ManicRykker

ManicRykker Phantasmal Quasar

Hm.. This has some pretty neat looking weapons!

I wish I had been around during the mod's initial release. Seemed like fun times!

That said, I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this

5. xaliber

xaliber Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Are your assets available for public use? E.g., if I'm making a mod can I use your old xeno armor, mobius armor, etc? :)

6. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

All assets from the (Assets released) update are open source, the newer stuff presented are not.

xaliber likes this.
  7. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

Thanks, honestly I would work on this more If more people were interested and supporting me. It gets boring looking at code and restarting my game hundreds of times to perfect each weapon that is handcrafted pixel by pixel. In retrospect the mod was glorified, about a thousand enjoyed the commodities that game with using my mod. I even had a team.

ManicRykker likes this.
  8. ManicRykker

I can definitely feel your pain on the restarts...

I swear. The Chucklefish laugh is forever engraved into my memory.

The fact that people even like what I've somehow managed to wizard up in a few months (I started my own modding back in November I think..) definitely keeps me interested and involved though. The thought of people enjoying something I've put together makes the restarts, and everything worth it for me.

9. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

Yeah, I feel you on that. The main thing that originally killed my mod was the huge amount of weapon requests. I couldn't keep up but somehow I managed to push out 50+ custom orders. Eventually I just lost my grasp, I started getting less support and more demands and soon the mod just faded away.

ManicRykker likes this.
  10. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

Right now I have two custom orders, the Chimera and some sort of bomb that I am requesting more info on. Chimera development was halted but I picked it back up, hand placement works, mirrored effect with the tri-flames annoys me, animation in the weapon is okay, particle effects need tweaking, and lastly the special attack needs to be interesting.

ManicRykker likes this.
  11. ManicRykker

Quick question

How does one download older versions of a mod on here, not linked to an external download site? (Like the assets released version)

Am I just not looking in the right place, or does the link just not exist anymore?

12. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

In the updates tab.

ManicRykker likes this.
  13. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

Mmmmmmm, particle placement is better, should probably mix up the colors to better match the tri-elemental effect. I feel like a forum moderator is going to complain at me soon for spamming posts about progress lol.

ManicRykker likes this.
  14. ManicRykker

Ok thanks I found it, sorry if I sounded like a doof. (Sometimes I feel like I'm as blind as a bat :))

Lol when The PenguinPiracyMod was in beta (Still called PenguinRaceMod at the time), my discussion thread was flooded with resource updates since I was pushing small updates out so fast :rofl:

I definitely try to keep my actual posts down... Don't really want my toothy grin plastered over a whole page. Rofl

Dekadrachm likes this.
  15. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

lol

16. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

Just finished a Razor grenade, I don't know if I like it. It's animated and when thrown explodes and shoots out about 8 razor needles

17. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

If thrown directly in the air it can hit enemies on both sides of you. If thrown directly at an enemy it will do hella damage, we'll see if I keep it or not.

18. xaliber

xaliber Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Not sure if you have heard of this, but to ensure the weapon is pixel perfect, you can use the command /reload so the assets will reload in-game. Pretty useful during my test. :D

Pardon my question, but I am unable to find the link in updates tab, either here or there in assets released update. Mind if I ask you for more details?

19. DraikNova

DraikNova Spaceman Spiff

Damn, I'd like to see the razor grenade. That'd be quite interesting to play around with. Doubly so if combining them (probably in groups of 10, to prevent crafting costs from being impractically high) with the elemental ingredients (Molten Cores, Venom Samples, etc.) caused the needles to inflict the appropriate status effect. Have a large number of enemies to deal with? Throw an electric needle grenade at them and they'll melt each other.

20. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

I do use the reload command very often when creating weapons

As for the update tab, it should be at the top of the page from here and be a tab on the list that ranges from over view to discussion.