The Avali Nexus

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by RyuujinZERO, Apr 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

*looks at happy tail dance*

Possibly...

Undecided on the extent of that. They have SOME moral fibre as demonstrated by the ban on cloning/memory replacement. Theraputic eugenics is one thing (ie eliminating diseases), but deliberate selection of specific traits, customisation or making a "better, stronger, faster avali" is a bit mroe questionable.

Did you? - Read it again bee, he said:
    Then you went and quoted him !

2. MrMadmanx2

MrMadmanx2 Cosmic Narwhal

why yes. there is a reason I call myself Mr Madman. I am a nutcase of a high degree, so this stuff does not bother me in the least. Gore and blood do not faze me much.

3. Surge

Surge Phantasmal Quasar

actually, battle bee put it in quotes without directly quoting shadowhunter, you're the one who quoted him

Ehksidian, Marxon and RyuujinZERO like this.
  4. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

... as you just did too...

5. Surge

Surge Phantasmal Quasar

meh, 3 paragraphs to describe the rapid collapse and subsequent explosion of some poor sod's head sounds more boring than disturbing

6. Sparrows

Sparrows Pangalactic Porcupine

Trying to write a pack arguing about food and I'm having trouble thinking of any dishes beyond what we can make in-game... any ideas as to what an avali might consider a delicacy? For reference, we're talking about a fairly average pack assigned to scouting duties, so it's not like they're the upper crust or anything.

7. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

Stop...

8. OmniGeoff

OmniGeoff Weight of the Sky

I'm sure there's a reference here, but I'm clueless.

9. Sparrows

Shadow, have you heard of this really cool thing called "having the willpower to close the tab/window and not immediately re-open it"? It's a really neat idea that I think you should try if you're so upset about people quoting you...

10. Battle Bee

Battle Bee Heliosphere

Oh, the hypocrisy! =p

11. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

Binary, basis of computer calculation

12. MrMadmanx2

MrMadmanx2 Cosmic Narwhal

I'd say more, but I rather not. Shadow has enough trouble. if he want's to take me up on my help, he knows how to. so I'll just leave it at that.

13. Myifee

Myifee Guest

What's disturbing to some is tame for another.

14. OmniGeoff

OmniGeoff Weight of the Sky

You make it so hard not to quote you!
    Dang, you write quite vividly!

15. Intrebute

Intrebute Pangalactic Porcupine

There is no reference.
    Only Truth.

16. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

All this unwanted attention is only making me angry, and NOBODY likes being around me when I'm angry. I don't even like being angry because of how it changes me.

Just let me quietly slip out of all this before I say something I regret, I'd prefer strongly to be left as nothing more than a passive observer.

17. Sparrows

Shadow, I'm going to repeat what I said before. Have you heard of this really cool thing called "having the willpower to close the tab/window and not immediately re-open it"? It's a really neat idea that I think you should try if you're so upset about people quoting you. Want to "quietly slip out of all this"? Then just goddamn do it and stop posting for a while. Hell, if you're so concerned that you physically cannot stop posting, I'm sure there's some way of blocking this thread so that you can't. Otherwise it just comes off as complaining for attention, and personally I'm starting to find it just a little bit annoying. :/

ProkhorVLG likes this.
  18. ProkhorVLG

ProkhorVLG Existential Complex

Attention wh***ing alert.

RyuujinZERO likes this.
  19. Surge

Surge Phantasmal Quasar

shit is getting real in here

20. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

I don't think I like your attitude. I also said that I wanted to not be quoted because I wanted to be allowed to observe this from a distance.

Sleep is pointless now, I'm too worked up to sit still.

For the love of God people act like I was never here and get back on topic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.