The Arrowhead Arcology Initiative

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by VoltieBird, May 6, 2013.

1. VoltieBird

VoltieBird Void-Bound Voyager

Hello, and welcome to the Arrowhead Arcology Initiative!
    [​IMG]
    Here at AAI, we seek to provide everyone with a safe, equal environment in which to spend their lives. Our primary service is the construction and maintenance of self-sustaining deep-space habitats. Far away from the ravages of interstellar conflict and corporate warfare, residents can be secure in their safety. For more information, brochures will soon be made available, or to request placement on an Arrowhead arcology, please contact a representative at [REDACTED].

((I am currently writing up more information, but with my ongoing job search and approaching finals week I'm tight for time. The more people show interest, the more motivated I'll be to work on it. ^^))

2. Opirian

Opirian Subatomic Cosmonaut

((please provide a code of ethics, more defining information such as history and a clearly defined corporation specialization.))

3. VoltieBird

VoltieBird Void-Bound Voyager

((Ah! Thank you for acknowledging our existence! I will begin working on a more comprehensive description posthaste, now that finals have concluded, and hope to be entering the cutthroat world of intergalactic business very soon.))