1. Welcome to the Art + Literature sections! Some things to keep in mind:
    • It's a good idea to specify whether or not you're looking for critique from your fellow members. Please don't let friendly criticism turn into an all-out flame war.
    • Art and literature often deal with mature subjects. This is fine, but please keep in mind that we'd like to keep things PG-13. Don't let discussions get out of hand, and if they do, please alert a moderator.
    • If you've got a request, please use the [REQUEST] prefix!

The Alley: An Original Works and Fandom Art-Log

Discussion in 'Art' started by Alkanthe, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Lots of fan art today!

[​IMG]
    - Taokaka from BlazBlue -
    Two Three of my friends are now obsessed with this catgirl, so I had to draw her in a slightly more... sensible outfit.

[​IMG]
    - Abigail from BACK -
    I couldn't resist drawing the main character of this adorable little comic I found today. I imagine it was inspired by Adventure Time mixed with a western... you should totally read it, though there's not too much yet, there's definitely enough to establish a surreal world full of adventure, jokes, and immature names.​

Last edited: Feb 10, 2016
    Arra, DrVoodoo, Lavranzo and 7 others like this.
  2. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

Oh hoooo! I see Tao! she looks just adorable!! love that smile o hers! and the braids!

and that other character looks pretty good as well! really interesting design too! ah if I had time to read the comic!

Alkanthe likes this.
  3. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Thank you! And you know, you could always come back later to read the comic. :p

Corraidhín likes this.
  4. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

yaYA!! one day...
    wil... reAD coMIC!

also this is a pretty nice thread! love your works! c:

Alkanthe likes this.
  5. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Thank you very much!

6. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

[​IMG]
    - Raven Odmoren from Anecoria -
    One of my characters from a loooooooong time ago... She was a famous actress and airship captain. Named Raven because of - you guessed it - her long black hair.

7. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Four experiments, practically siblings. Sam - the just defender. Melissa - the just attacker. Evan - the destroyer of others. Mary - the destroyer of self.​

Arra, rhomboid, DrVoodoo and 3 others like this.
  8. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

So as you've probably seen, I got sucked into DragCave... Last night I decided to draw a few of the dragons I've raised.
    [​IMG]
    - Grigori (based off of Eridan of the Sea, a male Horse Dragon) -
    I drew each of these as they'd appear in a universe I created a while ago, known as Taishui. This character would be Dark-type, capable of attacking with ranged energy attacks but not levitation, unlike others of the same type.

[​IMG]
    - Palica (based off of Jealous Not Sorry, a female Gold-Horned Tangar) -
    This female form would be a rare feminine Wind type, capable of throwing nearly anything telekinetically except herself. To offset that, this one has trained herself physically to achieve unusual speed and agility.

[​IMG]
    - Auftin (based off of Misdeed of Anger, a male Olive Dragon) -
    This Dark type attacks by throwing dark spines such as the ones he's carrying. He may look rather small and harmless, but the spines he throws will drain your energy, leaving you tired, weak and extremely vulnerable.

[​IMG]
    - Celia and Abigail (based off of Spirit of Sucrose, a female Duotone Dragon) -
    This Love type has two heads and two personalities. The lavender half seems scared and begs for help, while the golden half will drain the energy of any person drawn in by her counterpart.​

Last edited: Jul 5, 2016
    Arra, rhomboid, DrVoodoo and 4 others like this.
  9. Apathy Applied

Apathy Applied Ketchup Robot

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!

This is great!

Firepaw Da Cat and Alkanthe like this.
  10. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Oh, and I drew the original three characters from this universe today.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Rosis is Love type, Aralith is Dark type, and Covan is Wind type. He also has a long, light and thin sword.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2016
  11. Apathy Applied

Apathy Applied Ketchup Robot

Maybe I should do a gijinka of one of my dragons as well. Ha! Like I could ever get around to doing that.

Alkanthe likes this.
  12. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

[​IMG]
    - Meredin (based off of Headphones Headache, a Female Speckle-Throated Dragon) -

[​IMG]
    - Bernest (based off of Sleep is Overrated, a Male Sunset Dragon) -
    Both are fire mages.​

Last edited: Mar 1, 2016
  13. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

[​IMG]
    - Forre (based off of To Overseas, a male Water Dragon) -
    I accidentally drew a female version of this at first, but was able to fix that mistake by modifying it only slightly. Despite the watery appearance, he is a Wind type.

[​IMG]
    - Ashkon (based off of Tim Bracket, a female Electric Dragon) -
    Fire type. Her eyes, as well as the eyes of the guy above, are different from the others' because they have been freed from the control which the others are still under.​

14. CondescendedWow

CondescendedWow Supernova

DO A SHIELD/PROTECTOR DRAGON PLS AND THANK YOU

15. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

One will be coming up as soon as mine grows up, which should happen... in approximately 2 days. But if you'd like one sooner, I could do that as well.

16. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

I love all of the dragons you've been drawing lately [​IMG]

Alkanthe likes this.
  17. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

I know which one you love most though, and it's not here yet! :rofl:

18. Firepaw Da Cat

Oh? Would you be referring to a dragon that hasn't become an adult yet, or a dragon that you're going to be drawing soon? [​IMG]

19. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

It's still a hatchling, in fact, you can see it in my signature.

20. Firepaw Da Cat

I'm guessing you're talking about the falconform wyvern? [​IMG]