The .01%, Inc.

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by BioApple, Dec 13, 2012.

1. Roxie Stables

Roxie Stables Parsec Taste Tester

The .01 percent? You expect me to buy from a company like this that will sell to those barbaric people that only have trillions of pixels in there banks? No. I will only stay with the .0000000000000000000000001 percent. I take my leave at you with your silly company.

BrutorDragon likes this.
  2. centor111

centor111 Cosmic Narwhal

*drags her to a diablo contest and locks her in a cage

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner.... and my piece of gum between my ears

3. I assure you, we only cater to the finest of individuals. The only reason we had to stop where we did was that our employees took too long saying the original name when they could have been making pocket watches out of condensed orphan dreams. Even we have to make sacrifices sometimes. *shrugs*

4. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

So im from the 99.9 percent...
    We'd like our money back...

5. Kingofstarryskies

Kingofstarryskies Pangalactic Porcupine

KILL THE NON BELIEVER

BrutorDragon likes this.
  6. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Ha! Peasants! You cannot touch me! :proper:

WoxandWarf likes this.
  7. Kingofstarryskies

WoxandWarf likes this.
  8. centor111

centor111 Cosmic Narwhal

Hey guys, I'll have somthing up tomorrow.... Bio I take it I'm in the company???

9. centor111

centor111 Cosmic Narwhal

0.o you want us to sell with heathens?!?!?!?!?!?!!?
    *Drags him to the slums chains him in a cage and make him swallow gold and diamonds and videos hobos mauling him to get the valuables in his stomach... Then sends the video to his family

10. Kingofstarryskies

Um......that was.....interestiiing.
    IM SCARED!!

11. centor111

centor111 Cosmic Narwhal

Do u want to go back to 1D??? :D ok I lied I'll need another day

12. Vizendel

Vizendel Pangalactic Porcupine

I don't think you fine lads are on topic.

My fine gentleman, BioApple.
    Might I suggest that you also get into the business of selling dyes as well as clothes.
    Assuming such things exist in the world of Starbound.

13. Unit 06

Unit 06 Big Damn Hero

Ooh, a high-society business who sells the finest clothing and... hats?! I'm absolutely ecstatic, what to buy first I wonder.

Also have you thought of offering furniture for sale? I hear some people like to decorate their living rooms with big-cat fur and soft cushion thrones. Could be a profit to be earned from that.

14. Kingofstarryskies

Yeah, but......space Peta, you know? sued me up the ASS. Last time I make an announcement about Atmoic hamster powered mechs.....
    Ill have to do it in secret next time...

15. Unit 06

Unit 06 Big Damn Hero

Oh yeah, Space PETA... They taste very chewy, not to my liking.

16. Kingofstarryskies

um...... wha?

17. Unit 06

Unit 06 Big Damn Hero

As King of Pig-kinds, I enjoy the most succulent meals and dishes... Also don't eat bacon, it's bad for you.

Prophet of Deception likes this.
  18. Thank you for your suggestions. We'd love to expand the scope of our company as much as possible, and look forward to moving to new industries, providing there isn't too much competition to mercilessly slaughter go up against.

((Since our current focus is on vanity items, and we have like one spriter to work with so far, it's hard to make promises; but if there aren't that many dye or furniture mods out before too long we'd be happy to try.))

19. centor111

centor111 Cosmic Narwhal

On that note:

image-1863944010.png

I'm dead tired and this took 1.5 hours of sleepy time so yea enjoy

20. centor111

centor111 Cosmic Narwhal

I hate to double post but WHERE IS EVERYONE