Terraforming a new earth (Endgame) *Spoilers if you haven't played Nightly*

Discussion in 'Side Quests' started by Osofox, Jul 7, 2016.

?

Did you like the nightly intro?

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Osofox

Osofox Void-Bound Voyager

I've been playing the nightly and after that AMAZING intro I think a great endgame activity once you complete the story would be to terraform a barren planet and basically use a lot of materials you have to gather all at once to revamp the cityscapes/wildlife, etc from earth. It would only make sense after defeating The Ruin to restart the Protectors and I feel having a place like that to teleport too after the game is over, where you can shop and visit all the different races coming together, maybe even hire some crewman, or buy different race pets. It's a quick thought idea, thought I would share!

Jappards likes this.
  2. darkmega

darkmega Phantasmal Quasar

Agreed. Other than simply doing it by hand and making your own massive megacities full of npcs having a new "outpost" of sorts like a Unified Races Protectorate on a new planet of choice that is a base that expands based on things that you do or purchaseable upgrades that you can personally place or tell it where it upgrade them into and having recruitable mercenary members and other facilities as a post endgame content piece could be a great idea.

Osofox likes this.
  3. ShinigamiX

ShinigamiX Big Damn Hero

I support this idea. However I would like to suggest that we gain a way to revive that awesome as tree from earth. Maybe a seed had wound up in the flower we picked? but some way to bring something from the original headquarters to the newly built one.

Jappards and Ludovic like this.
  4. darkmega

darkmega Phantasmal Quasar

Brilliant, another reason to keep the intro mission on and not skip it so that you can have cool things from it's items later. (like the protectorate sword apparently). that was indeed a beautiful tree... and a rather effective foreshadowing with the hylotl sitting in front of it despite knowing that something was going to go pearshaped from the beginning.

Jappards and Ludovic like this.