Modding Help Template for clothes?

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Tokyen, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Tokyen

Tokyen Space Hobo

Hey, I've started tweaking on xnb files for hair, and I managed to modify it within a few hours. I'm still fairly a beginner, and thanks to the face templates I was able to put the hair on properly. I'm trying to get shirt xnb to also combine bunch of shirts, but it either glitches or turns out extremely wrong. Does anyone got a template for clothes? It'd be very much appreciated.

HopeWasHere likes this.
    • HopeWasHere

HopeWasHere Existential Complex

So there isn't a good way to make a shirt template per say, because the clothes stack up next to each other without spaces. Basically, you get an 8x8 square for each direction to do whatever you want for a shirt. however, unless you are changing the farmer files to change the sleeves, you may get some weird sleeve results. I don't know if I got this 100% correct, but the pink and green colors below show what colors are pulled from the shirt to make the sleeves:
      Shirt Sleeve Explination.png
      Again, I'm not 100% sure I got the right pixels, but if I did, then these are the ones you want to make sure are what you want the sleeve color to be.

Here is the template for shirts, just a bunch of 8x8 boxes next to each other to make it easier to line it up. If you need any help please let me know! I also have made other types of clothing/character adjustments if you want help with those as well
      Shirt Template.png

Tokyen likes this.
      • Tokyen

Tokyen Space Hobo

Thank you so much! You're a lifesaver :)

HopeWasHere likes this.