1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Suggestion: Increase party size/ team mode

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Idhrun, Jul 29, 2016.

1. Idhrun

Idhrun Big Damn Hero

Dear all,
    I've returned to Starbound after its official release and I've brought some friends along (yay!).
    At first, we were just 2 players, but later on some other friends started to play as well and we've faced a complicated issue regarding the party size: it seems that 4 is not a good number for us. We've been playing 5 to 6 people at once and it kinda sux not to be able to stay in the same party :/
    Would you guys consider increasing the party size or maybe creating a team system (for example, similar to that one in Terraria)?
    Thanks a lot!

PS: Idk if this is the right place to post, but I'll move it to the correct place if asked to do so. Sorry!

2. Dark0flare

Dark0flare Subatomic Cosmonaut

There's an option in Starbound.config to allow you to change Max party size.

Sent from my Elite10Q using Tapatalk

3. Ishkabibbles

Ishkabibbles Void-Bound Voyager

ALL players have to change the value for max party size or no players can join the party past 4
    My group had 6-8 people all in the party. To invite over 4 people get 3 people in your party. Yourself and 2 others.
    Then invite the names of each person you want to add past the 3'rd person but tell them NOT to accept the invites until you have sent them all. Once all 2-5 other players have an invite on their screen tell them to accept it and viola, you have a 5-8 person party.