1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Stuck on Stardew Valley 1.3.27

Discussion in 'Support' started by Cyndeste, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Cyndeste

Cyndeste Void-Bound Voyager

I have been having this issue for a couple months now, but with school starting back up and everything i haven't had time to ask for help with it. I also thought maybe it would sort itself out in time, but it hasn't.

I don't know why, but I seem to be stuck on Stardew Valley version 1.3.27 even though everyone else i know who plays the game are on version 1.3.28. Now, this wouldn't be an issue normally, except I also use mods, and my friends use mods. And because i am on a different version, i cannot join their farms when i had my own mods on, and they cannot join mine. I also cannot update smapi, the thing that runs my mods, because it requires that i have Stardew Valley version 1.3.28. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, uninstalling and reinstalling the mods, and verifying the integrity of the game files in Steam all multiple times throughout the last couple of months. I don't know what else to do, really, and i was also hoping that the next version of the game, 1.3.29 would be out by now.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard