1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Stuck in hyperspace

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by NorielSylvire, Apr 21, 2018.

1. NorielSylvire

NorielSylvire Big Damn Hero

Hello, everyone!

I was playing a modded game in version 1.3.1, and decided to install more mods and start a new game. But after creating the new character and starting the game, my ship was stuck in hyperspace and couldn't do anything but watch the moving stars and talk to my pet. I tried creating a new player but skipping the intro, I tried many races but nothing works.
    I though well, it may be because of the mods so I uninstalled them and updated to 1.3.3 right now. Then I created another character and it is still stuck in hyperspace, a vanilla game, vanilla race.

I have read a lot to try and solve this problem but nothing seems to work. I think this has something to do with the universe, it might be corrupted. So my first question is, is the universe shared between versions? Should I delete it?
    If not, what should I do to be able to play!

One more thing: My first character is still playable, but I want a new one with all the new mods!

Edit: Holy skittles, my dudes! I have finally fixed this! This is the first time I see a planet in starbound in like a year!
    What I did was update the game, no mods, delete the universe and all characters, create new game, reboot the system and BAM! It got out of hyperspace directly to a level one planet!!! I'm excited! Time to install LOTS of mods. I don't care if this breakes my game, I already deleted all my characters and universe so I have nothing to lose.

So, apparently nobody cares at all.

Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2018
  2. 1homas

1homas Void-Bound Voyager

I care, you just fixed my broken game! THANKS alot