1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Starwars stuff 2.6

Long long time ago...

1. kyajin22

kyajin22 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

kyajin22 submitted a new mod:

Starwars stuff - Long long time ago...

Read more about this mod...

greyfox6113 likes this.
  2. CFFaccount

CFFaccount Void-Bound Voyager

I spawned one of every weapon, and the Iconic line of lightsabers are positioned wrong. They're at ground level when held. They're aligned with the arm properly, they just need to come up from your foot to the hand.

The vanity items are actually armors in the spinning wheel, according to the .recipe, but isn't listed for me. I'm going to remove SpawnableItemsPack and see if it allows them to show up.

EDIT: SpawnableItemsPack isn't compatible with this mod. Once removed, the armors show up within. Hope that helps! :)

EDIT2: The lightsaber upgrade table also has a bit of a gap when you jump on top of it, so you're hovering a little ways above it.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2015
  3. kyajin22

thank you for your post i will try and sort it out as soon as i can thank you again for your post

4. CFFaccount

CFFaccount Void-Bound Voyager

No problem! Just happy to see this stuff back!

5. kyajin22

kyajin22 updated Starwars stuff with a new update entry:

deathstar drive by

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. draco1122

draco1122 Big Damn Hero

Hey glad to see someone is continuing the mod. I have really busy planned to update but was sure when. So I will just redirect everyone to your mod if thats ok. So I can focus on other projects. One thing tho Credit these authors as well they had a hand in the sabers and outfits as well. Gorefly orginial authors / maker, greenRAM For the images I used on crystal seeds.

Can't wait to see what you add. Good Luck[DOUBLEPOST=1444609159][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, if you need anythng from my mod or images just let me know.[DOUBLEPOST=1444609700][/DOUBLEPOST]Added Link from my mod to yours.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2015
  7. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

You should probably upload more pictures of the mod, might attract more attention, good mod though

8. kyajin22

9. kyajin22

10. Cluedo

Cluedo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Sendspace says "The file has been deleted by the uploader and it cannot be restored. Please contact the sender and ask them to upload the file again."

DerFoxY likes this.
  11. DerFoxY

DerFoxY Space Spelunker

same here

12. OuttaThinAir

OuttaThinAir Big Damn Hero

Yeah, I'm having the exact same problem. I'm using Ancient Forge, but it's not as awesome as this one.

13. kyajin22

14. Syfe_Fireshard

Syfe_Fireshard Pangalactic Porcupine

Link is still sendspace.. cant DL

15. ocarinaman7

ocarinaman7 Void-Bound Voyager

what Syfe said, link is still sendspace, not mediafire, so I can't DL it either

16. kyajin22

17. NigglyWiggly

NigglyWiggly Void-Bound Voyager

Download link still goes to the sendspace page, unfortunately.

18. kyajin22

19. EyWind

EyWind Yeah, You!

nope, it still dont work....

20. kyajin22