Starlight Nation | Army of Moonshard.

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by Shock, Mar 27, 2013.

1. Flappi

Flappi Space Penguin Leader

Yes... Well, I guess we never made a thread when we started the Starlight Nation, so I guess it never got any real attention. Never mind though, I'm sure other ones will catch onto us. So, I'd better get packing up my tools.

2. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Flappi, do you think we need a Starlight Nation base, or will we just chill at my spaceship?

3. Flappi

Yeah, we can construct one easily, considering we have a lot of materials to do so. The spaceship will probably be a bad option, considering it is for Meteor Co's uses only, I guess.

4. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Alrighty, I'll get several redprints to work on the construction, you need to go exploring now because I don't want to hold you up for any longer. Remember to stay in touch, though and give me an urgent call if you're under attack, though you should be fine with the protection suits.

5. Flappi

Shock, I thank you for all your help. My exploring starts now. :D

6. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Good luck, Flappi!

So guys, I'm trying to see what kind of original building we can make for the Starlight Nation, if anyone has ideas, tell me, I could always consider something flying in the sky, underwater or even a base under the hot magma volcanoes.

7. Flappi

Hot magma volcanoes sounds cool, best option there, but that's only a one man's opinion.

8. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

I'll just go with it, I did want a volcano base in the first place, plus, I am too lazy to wait for the other's opinions. Let's get started. =)

9. Opirian

Opirian Subatomic Cosmonaut

((Hmmm, we need to get a list of these alliances in a pinned thread))

Shock likes this.
  10. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Yeah, I'm sorry if it's given you more work, I was going to set this up a long time ago.

11. Opirian

Opirian Subatomic Cosmonaut

((it doesn't give me that much more work, just need to talk to create a thread and then talk to a mod))

12. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

((Ok, then that's good.))

13. EvilPerson

EvilPerson Void-Bound Voyager

Hey Shock, would you be interested in some tactical weapon blueprints?

14. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Sure, EvilPerson, only if they're good.

15. EvilPerson

Right now, we've only developed two weapons.
    The Magnet gun: The magnet gun shoots two special magnets.They only stick to the metals that they touch and don't pull any metal to them.When both magnets are shot and stuck to some sort of metal, you can activate them which makes the two magnets try and connect, pulling the metal they're stuck to. The magnets can lift up up to 500kg* of pure iron.
    *depends on gravity of planet
    Acid Squirter: This gun , shoots acid(as the name would suggest) it is resistant to the acid (obviously). It can shoot at extremely high pressure.The acid can reach up to 140metres from the shooter.
    (Not recommended for underwater wars)
    The teleportal launcher(unfinished): It isn't even a weapon, but a method of transportation. (Earth Humans from 2007 will know)You shoot what we like to call teleportals, when they are both shot, at different locations , when you come into one you exit from another.
    Tank armor (prototype): We're working on a set of armor that is almost indestructible(harder than diamond). It is still a prototype and will be sold in the future.

Prices:
    The Magnet Gun:40% of all you earn from selling this gun goes to us.
    Acid Squirter:Same as above but 20%
    Teleportal launcher(pre-order:Includes Evilperson plushie):40% of the cash
    Tank armor(pre-order:50% off any non-weapon product voucher)50%

16. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

I'll take them, but I'd rather improve them, then consider putting them up for sale.

17. EvilPerson

Okay,just sign this.

I wish to buy Evilpersons product/s and pay him the mentioned amount of money.
    I will tell Evilperson if I have a problem with his product/s.
    I will not report this post to make it seem that I never signed it.(It's laminated anyway)
    I will not edit my signature.

Your signature below.(reply)

18. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff