Starlight Nation | Army of Moonshard.

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by Shock, Mar 27, 2013.

1. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

[​IMG]
    Starlight Nation is a group of corporations and is self-proclaimed as the 'Army of Moonshard' We strike war with our foes unaware, we are unpredictable. A strong allied co-operation of businesses all working for pleasure.

Our army involves the following:
    [​IMG]
    -
    [​IMG]
    -
    [​IMG]
    -
    [​IMG]

All hard at work, we manufacture products and evaluate each other's, giving feedback and advice. To create the best that we can and show of to the universe, we make sure every product is tested, even by other corporations.

To join our loyal nation, you must have the following.

A fast reacting behaviour under any circumstances.
    The ability to fight in wars.
    To create products and allow them to be tested.
    A calm attitude.
    Trustworthy and competence.

Shock, Leader of Starlight Nation, CEO of Meteor Co. ~

2. Milkmonster

Milkmonster Lucky Number 13

It's awesome to be in this place for just starting of. You're so kind. :love:

3. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

FOOLS! The Union is already far larger than you yet you fight. We were peaceful. We were no army. But you changed that, for you waged war on them. Now we will wage war on you. Forget about the 1 trillion dreadnoughts and cruisers above you. They are but a fraction of our fleet. We extend to you your last chance. PEACE. And if you do not accept, then I wonder if you will actually be remembered by history.​

4. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Hah! Fool. You're Union is terrible. Did you see Meteor Co, it's a universal money maker, it has produced billions of spaceships and all you have are some horrible airships and marines. You assume we're not as big and scary as you, but we surpass your limits. Your fighting skills are of the low degree. I don't want to see you here again, worthless scum.

5. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Well, Im here. Thats proof that you lost a bunch of systems. Including Pixelia and Solarium. See, you are overconfident. You are warmongering against a better, stronger, and larger thing that thyself. Dont fool yourself into believing your own delusions of grandeur.

6. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

How does that proove I have lost systems and what is Pixelia and Solarium, some stupid thing you made up? Better? Hahaha! You make me laugh! Stronger, even funnier, you should be a comedian. Larger?! Wow... Have you seen Meteor Co's old thread, we are superior to you in every factor. Now go away with your foolish and ignorant array of vocabulary.

Flappi likes this.
  7. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Wait... you dont know about Pixelia? Wait a minute.... You are in --- sector right?

8. Flappi

Flappi Space Penguin Leader

Shock, I've heard a report of meteoric actions near our spaceship, we should start moving our ship and investigate the situation.

9. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Thanks for letting us know, Flappi. I'll send you and Jippas into further investigation, this meteoric action you speak off, what is it like?

10. Flappi

See for yourself *passes picture to Shock* I took a quick shot to help visualize it's appearance and so we can identify it.

11. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Oh, it looks as if it's emitting a radioactive aura to surrounding areas. It could hit our ship if it's going as fast as meteors could.

12. Flappi

Yep, I sent the spaceship to go to the located co-ords at our base. Let's hop it can reach it in time, even if it's the fastest spaceship known to be constructed, yet.

13. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

That's all good then. I better start evacuating any of our spaceship's occupants, just in case it does hit severely and damage part of our ship.

14. Flappi

It appears... it has green, blue and red liquid inside of it.
    :cool: We need more of these, and construct a farm of them.

15. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Woah. What on Sol is that stuff. Wait, I remember these. OH GOD
    *Spaceship flies away in Hyperspace*

16. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

They supply us with the 3 identified liquids, they are amazingly powerful.

17. Flappi

GravityFlux appears to be scared of what is just a common meteoric event, fool!

18. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Now that's funny, I thought he was equipped with *good* gear. Oh well, let's not talk about them anymore, they wont like it, and for what we know, they might declare war on us and I don't want to kill them just yet.

Flappi likes this.
  19. Flappi

Okay, let's get back on track. Like I said before, I'm going to explore and mine. Hope to find something we haven't found for, I'd always like to go back to the experimenting lab for a quick go.

20. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Right now, I think we could do with a few more corporations joining our nation but currently, that Union took a good one, and that's Noc's. Oh well.

Flappi likes this.