1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Starfoundry v1.3.2

Automation megamod including energy, pipes, magnets, data transmission and more!

1. Healthire

Healthire Can't Most Program the Least

No idea! Could be a bunch of different reasons. Can you post a screenshot of your setup?

2. TZling

TZling Void-Bound Voyager

Last edited: Oct 20, 2014
  3. Healthire

4. TZling

i tried making background pipes and it still didnt work, swapping the inputs also failed :c

5. A Hungry Dino

A Hungry Dino Void-Bound Voyager

Hey, I'm also having problems with the liquid extractor. What am I doing wrong here? I turn both the liquid extractor and the liquid filler on but nothing happens. I have plenty of snow in the very left item container and it is definitely receiving power. Any ideas?[DOUBLEPOST=1413862339][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry, forgot link http://imageshack.com/a/img540/7903/GCMhfY.png

6. Healthire

Do you see any power going to it though? You should see blue arrow things going to the liquid extractor. If not you'll have to place relays to route the power to the extractor.

Looks like it's either not getting power, or it can't output the liquid. Try outputting the liquid directly from the pipe to see if it's the liquid extractor or the liquid filler that is broken.

7. A Hungry Dino

I tried using just a spout coming from the extractor and it produced liquid. However when I connect it to the filler, the extractor won't process the snow. The filler can turn on and off but it is not processing anything. Both can receive power for sure. Any thoughts?

8. Healthire

Right. The filler is terribad and probably doesn't work the way you think it works. Try putting a liquid tank between the extractor and the filler, and make sure the filler is turned on.

9. A Hungry Dino

Ok so the extractor works now. However the filler still doesn't work. It is on and the light is green but it is not putting any items into to locker beside it.

10. Noromical

Noromical Void-Bound Voyager

A friend of mine and I are attempting to set up a quarry, but we cannot seem to get it working. We get the initial section placed, and we attempt to activate it (by pressing e on it) it will lag out, and crash the server. How are we supposed to set it up, because I get the feeling I'm doing something wrong

11. ninja slime

ninja slime Void-Bound Voyager

is there a way to create lava for thermal generator

12. Healthire

You can extract it from magmarock and obsidian, but it costs energy.

13. TZling

whats the range on the pumps? whats the limit on piping distance and energy relays from the generator for moving liquids and power

14. Healthire

The limit is quite simply as far away as blocks are loaded. There is no imposed limit in starfoundry, but if you're not close to the pipes they will get unloaded and stop working. Basically, if you can't see the entire pipe system, don't count on it working.

15. Olxinos

Olxinos Scruffy Nerf-Herder

That's a bit late, but you can also extract it from the planet's core, although for the fact previously stated by healthire, you'd have to build your generator (and the whole station) near the core.

16. TZling

which is where you run into my issue of finding water - as most of the water would be near the surface:

17. Healthire

You can fill a tank at the core, then bring it to the surface

18. Olxinos

Olxinos Scruffy Nerf-Herder

You can also create water by using snow/slush/ice and a liquid extractor, they are much easier to get than obsidian and the liquid extractor consumes less energy than what the thermoelectric generator produces.

19. stealthXG

stealthXG Pangalactic Porcupine

For those who are wondering why the quarry marker is missing it's because the name of the object is different in the player.config file from the name in the quarry_marker.object and quarrymarker.recipe files. Just make sure all 3 of these are exactly the same (inside the code, not the file name) and it should appear in the foundry.

20. 17yelir93

17yelir93 Void-Bound Voyager

im having a lot of truoble trying to figure out how to get my electrical and buttons to connect up what do i need to do