Stardrop Problem

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by baohamhoc, May 20, 2018.

1. baohamhoc

baohamhoc Aquatic Astronaut

Can all player in multiplayer obtain all 5 Stardrops? Like the level 100 mine chest. Only one player can collect it.

• RPGAngel

RPGAngel Phantasmal Quasar

I know the bought ones can be gotten by all as each sees their own store inventory, and the statue in the secret forest as well. For the statue, I think one player feeds it then all others can interact with it to get their drop. Not sure if the one who does the feeding has to be the host or can be anyone though. I would guess the one from being married as well since that comes from each player's spouse. Although I don't know what players who marry each other do in that case as they then would not get the one for marrying.

• Asian Clark Kent

Asian Clark Kent Intergalactic Tourist

I believe it will be implemented after the beta. I was able to get the stardrop from level 100 in the mines but my friend did not. First come first serve.

• Faeryheart

Faeryheart Weight of the Sky

If multiple people open the chests in the mine at the same time everyone gets the reward, including the stardrop

• Asian Clark Kent

Thanks! Did not know this

• mastersansai

mastersansai Void-Bound Voyager

the one feeding the Statue doesn't need to be the Host and everyone can interact with it to get the Star Drop

• Asian Clark Kent

Tried opening the chest on level 100 of the mines synchronizing with a friend so we both open at the same time and only one person got it. Same with all the other chests in the mine.

• Faeryheart

Faeryheart Weight of the Sky

Well, it worked for a friend and me. Maybe one of you had slight lag or clicked too early/late?

• Fuzzyman

Fuzzyman Scruffy Nerf-Herder

For us it seemed random. Some levels it worked better to try simultaneous and some better to take turns. On the level where one of us didn't get the prize and instead destroyed the chest, the chest would rematerialize at at a later play through to that level (stop the elevator at one stop above) and we could get it then. We think it may have been inadvertently sometimes left clicking instead of right clicking