Modding Discussion Stardew Valley XNB modding Stream

Discussion in 'Mods' started by zipy199522, Mar 12, 2016.

1. zipy199522

zipy199522 Pangalactic Porcupine

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know that in a couple of minutes I'll be streaming my work as I update the guide for XNB modding for Stardew Valley. If you have any suggestions or just want to watch come see me over at https://www.twitch.tv/alpha_omegasis

Superior_s and cure like this.
    • cure

cure Big Damn Hero

haha, ty.

• zipy199522

Going to start streaming here in just a moment. Had a successful stream earlier today where I added in Boots, and more mail into Stardew Valley! Tonight I'll continue by polishing up some NPC dialogue and adding in new dialogue instead of editing existing ones.
        Link to the Stream is at the top.

• telgalad

telgalad Aquatic Astronaut

Loved the stream. Good work on getting new lines of Dialogue added!

• zipy199522

Thanks! I hopefully will be able to find more time soon to continue the work. There is still tons to do, which is pretty exciting!

• cure

cure Big Damn Hero

Hope I can catch your next one!

• zipy199522

Going to be staring up some streaming around 8:15 pst! Come join me if you simply want to chat or see more XNB modding in action.

Link is in the first post of this thread.

Post Stream Status: It took forever to do, but I discovered ways to edit existing cooking recipes and add new cooking recipes via .xnb file editing. All of it is now documented into the guide for future reference.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2016
                  Superior_s, cure and Drogean like this.
                • zipy199522

Hey everyone, it's been about a week since I've done this, but it's time for another stream! Come and join me around 10:45 AM PST to see what I'm going to attempt next! Hopefully we will discover something awesome!

Superior_s and cure like this.
                  • cure

cure Big Damn Hero

Cool, Will be there!

• zipy199522

Hey everyone, it's time for another stream! Today I'm going to be tackling NPC gift likes and dislikes so come and join me to see how it works! I'm going to start streaming around 10:15 PST so feel free to join whenever!

• zipy199522

Hey, sorry about not showing up for awhile everyone, things have been busy over on my side, and unfortunately my laptop charger broke so things are on pause until my new one comes in. I'm itching to get back to work soon though, so stay tuned until then!

• zipy199522

Good morning everyone! I know that it has been quite too long since the last stream, but wait no more! Today I have returned with new laptop charger, more motivation, and a spirit to code! Come join me on my stream so we can FINALLY tackle more XNB modding!

• zipy199522

Hey everyone, join me for my modding stream right now where I'm going to tackle more xnb content today!