1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Stardew Valley Xbox One + PS4: Known Issues & Fixes (Patch 1)

Discussion in 'Support' started by Katzeus, Dec 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thrickster

Thrickster Void-Bound Voyager

I have the same problem

sarahweston and Matiasmeb like this.
    • Thrickster

Thrickster Void-Bound Voyager

The fertizer issue happen when i try put they in crops very fast tapping the button so many times i can per second[​IMG]

Matiasmeb likes this.
      • mrobbo

mrobbo Intergalactic Tourist

Can confirm my PS4 Pro locks up after playing this and going into rest mode every time.

• blackbirdIv

blackbirdIv Tentacle Wrangler

xbox one 23rd december 2016 11:30 am
          1st of spring year 2
          wont load my save keeps crashing to load screen. 41 hours of playtime

Matiasmeb likes this.
          • KaiserS0ul

KaiserS0ul Seal Broken

Game crashes upon loading file, cuts to loading screen, then cuts back to the Chucklefish logo. Lost 40 hours of work. Playing on Xbox, 22nd of Winter, Year 1. Closed the game properly

Matiasmeb likes this.
            • XsirJoker

XsirJoker Space Hobo

My game crashed while I was sleeping in mid Fall year 1. I spent the day making Mayonnaise, refining Copper ore, and fishing. The crash was between 3:00am and 330am Central this morning (Friday).

Edit: At 11:57 Central, the game won't even launch now. Xbox says that the app took too long to open and has me close out of it.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2016
              • SharkHoarder

SharkHoarder Poptop Tamer

Every time I try to load my save file it tries to start up and then boots me back to the home menu. It goes from the little controller map straight to the chucklefish logo. It worked fine until yesterday.

Kongfoojunkie and Matiasmeb like this.
                • SylvaDragon

SylvaDragon Space Hobo

Playing on xbox one, midway through summer in year one, my save game won't load, that's hours of work lost. :( I exited the game by exiting to title screen, and now it won't load, it tries to load, shows the picture of the controller and then goes back to the title screen again. I have the game updated.

This is a great game, I love it, but honestly if these issues with saves not loading are not sorted out I'm going to stop playing, because it's just annoying to lose hours of play.

Couldn't there be an option to make more than one save file, then if one refused to load, we'd have a backup. Also a proper way to exit the game on xbox and ps4.

Meruginator and Kongfoojunkie like this.
                  • Typhoon

Typhoon Spaceman Spiff

That sounds like a great idea. What the devs (or any programmer?) could do as an interim measure is to write a tiny app which would automatically backup your known good saved games. Does anyone think that's feasible? Without wishing to go off topic, perhaps it would be worth creating a thread to discuss this idea?

Last edited: Dec 23, 2016
                      Meruginator likes this.
                    • Antlher0

Antlher0 Seal Broken

Year 2 day 10 of Fall on XBox game crashed and now won't reload the existing game file. It gets to the controller screen and then reloads the game again.

Meruginator and Matiasmeb like this.
                      • BuenoBangz

BuenoBangz Void-Bound Voyager

I always go to sleep between 1 am and 2 am. I rarely ever go to sleep before then (i see it as a waste of a minute hahaha) but going to sleep after 1 am is supposed to give you a small energy penalty. whats been happening to me is ill use all my energy and then go to sleep hoping itll replenish....but no it stays the same. Even if you pass out at 2 am in the middle of town your energy is still replenished so im pretty sure its a bug, Its not that frequent but when it does happen its a big inconvenience.

• gothika101

gothika101 Poptop Tamer

im on xbox one. im in summer year 2 and have just unlocked the blue chicken but when i try to buy one from marnie it freezies and goes to title screen. If the chick is not going to be blue it will purchase fine.

sarahweston likes this.
                          • Igsfire

Igsfire Seal Broken

Falling asleep in bed between 1 and 2 leads to a energy penalty. Passing out somewhere has a more severe penalty

• Goblobsters

Goblobsters Hey, You!

Try a hard reset if your game save gets funky. Using the gear on the left side. It's not a hard reset unless you see the green xbox screen. I have seen in other places that this can correct that issue.

• Ncamerong

Ncamerong Seal Broken

This is probably the most critical issue on the whole list. It happens to every Pro, every single time. I don't really understand how they don't have enough data about this yet. At this point Sony should have stepped in to help them out.

Typhoon likes this.
                                • Typhoon

Typhoon Spaceman Spiff

I'm really not sure what's going on there - about a week ago Supernorn (Chucklefish person) said that they were/were going to consult Sony on the issue but I've not heard of any progress since then.

Ncamerong likes this.
                                  • Flanarybm

Flanarybm Lucky Number 13

XB1-crashes to title screen while loading
                                    12 hours played, 20th of summer
                                    Crash first occurred 12/18 between 10-11pm

Started a new game and I'm just hoping it doesn't happen again. Please fix soon.

SharkHoarder and Matiasmeb like this.
                                    • fonduefame

fonduefame Space Hobo

I'm on year 1 day 26 of Fall with 31 hours in on the Xbox One. I click to load the save. It shows the loading screen with the controller for like 3 seconds and then it restarts and goes back to the screen of published by Chuckle Fish. I made a new save and it works fine with no restarting.

SharkHoarder likes this.
                                      • lupine1972

lupine1972 Lucky Number 13

Game won't load save. Just restarts game into a loop.
                                        Xbox one
                                        44 hours of gameplay year 2 Summer. Problem just started today 12/23/2016

Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
                                          SharkHoarder likes this.
                                        • TE Zoubou

TE Zoubou Poptop Tamer

Hello I am playing on the Xbox One and I cannot load my saved game. im 36 hours in and on the 10th day of winter and the game stopped working at 1230 pm eastern time today. I am thoroughly enjoying this game and want to continue playing. I just want to know if this can either be fixed or avoided in future playthroughs. Thanks

SharkHoarder likes this.
                                          Thread Status:
                                          Not open for further replies.