1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Stardew Valley Multiplayer Beta: Known Issues & Fixes

Discussion in 'Support' started by Katzeus, Apr 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Irey_Wayne

Irey_Wayne Space Hobo

My game crashed when I tried to demolish a cabin -- this was for a save file that I'd made before the beta. I saw this on the 'fixed' list but I just updated my game the other day.

• Meowdow

Meowdow Space Hobo

Hi!
      (I'm sorry if I'm bringing up a bug which has been already reported.)
      Treasure boxes on every 10th lvl have re-appeared for me in the Mines, even tho I cleared the Mines long time ago.
      I'm playing the beta, but solo without any other player.

• Irey_Wayne

Irey_Wayne Space Hobo

I also noticed a mistake in the speech of Mayor Lewis. I gave him a gift that he liked but he said "I like to like this!". I realize this isn't a bug but I just noticed it for the beta and don't remember seeing it for the previous version.

• EnderBro1000

EnderBro1000 Space Spelunker

Hi, im having a problem where every time i try to fish in the Stardew Valley fair minigame, the game freezes and I'm forced to alt+f4

• Peregrinus

Peregrinus Space Hobo

Still can't do anything with forage veggies. I want to pickle, brew or turn these things into artisan products.

• Kiramay

Kiramay Void-Bound Voyager

At least in year 1, the feast of the winter star the secret santa person you are given changes when you get to the festival. I had Mayor Lewis, but upon getting to the festival I had Elliot, person playing with me had Elliot originally but then had Alex at the festival.

• naturegirl

naturegirl Void-Bound Voyager

I am the host in my multiplayer game. When fishing in multiplayer, if I obtain treasure it will deduct my Energy an additional amount equivalent to casting the rod again. The energy loss occurs sometime between reeling in the fish and clicking to close the treasure inventory. When I close the treasure inventory there is a sound like a quick Rod cast in that moment, so I'm guessing that's when the energy loss occurs but am not certain. As an example, it is possible to cast the line with almost no energy left, in order to maximize the energy spent for the day, and it will remain safe unless treasure is obtained, in which case I will suddenly be Exhausted from overexertion.

• kodyjay

kodyjay Void-Bound Voyager

I've encountered a rather annoying bug. If you're in another person's game, and you have a tool being upgraded at the blacksmith, then you crash out of the game for whatever reason, the tool will not show up at the blacksmith. You will lose the tool, and by extension all the resources and money you put into it. I lost a golden pickaxe this way.

Attached Files:

• Blanchemontagne

Blanchemontagne Void-Bound Voyager

Hey Lovelies I have a few things for you <3 I have photos named accordingly.

1. Random smoke in the host house, willy's house, AND on a tree by grandpa.

2. When a new game was made, the green-roof cabin was up on the cliff by grandpa's house

3. NO PHOTO: When I changed the living room floor of 1st upgraded house, it made the kitchen, living room, AND bedroom the same flooring, when it should be only 1 floor in one room, another floor in the other.

Attached Files:

• Gojan

Gojan Space Hobo

this needs to get added to the main post

_Keru_ likes this.
                      • shmauk

shmauk Space Hobo

The goblin in front of the witches cavern disappears when one person completes the quest but the quest to give him something he likes is still in the log for myself with no way to complete it.

• Crucio

Crucio Void-Bound Voyager

I have two bugs to report if they haven't been reported yet.

-When fixing the community centre only the host gets the Local Legend achievement and receives the trophy, even if another player actually completes the bundle.
                          -When I (the host) did the community upgrade - Pam's house, it completely glitched out for the other player. The house wasn't visible, I included a screenshot below.
                          [​IMG]

• mathalok

mathalok Intergalactic Tourist

Currently on the most recent version as of 5/31/18 and as a secondary farmer I don't believe the rain totems work. I have activated multiple over a period of multiple days and no rain at all.

Additionally as a secondary player I can get on and off the horse at my farm but outside of town I cannot remount the horse.

• _Keru_

_Keru_ The Court

The rain totem only increases the chance of rain the next day. Nevertheless it seems to be not working right at the moment.

• technet

technet Space Spelunker

I am on a co-op farm and all three of us are married. The host first married Shane and the other two of us later married Alex and Maru. We couldn't find our spouses this morning and this is how we found them. upload_2018-5-31_15-47-4.png

• kaguya_yoru

kaguya_yoru Void-Bound Voyager

I'm playing Single Player in the beta version 1.3.15. I'm in Year 1 and when I entered the fishing tent during the Stardew Valley Fair, my character was completely unable to move using WASD. I left-clicked using the mouse and my character started the reeling animation with the bar appearing over her head but then the entire screen froze. The timer was counting down when I was trying to move my character but when the screen froze, the timer zeroed out. The music continued to play the entire time. I had to use Task Manager on my computer to exit out of the game completely.

• _Keru_

_Keru_ The Court

• Lodrelhai

Lodrelhai Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Pretty sure that is not a bug. The first day of the week, and the day gifts reset, is Monday.​

• parabolic paradise

parabolic paradise Subatomic Cosmonaut

It definitely used to be Sunday, though.

• Oddbjorg

Oddbjorg Yeah, You!

Krobus restocks all of his limited stock items every time I close the window and talk to him again. I've seen this issue reported elsewhere, just wanted to add that it happens to me 100% of the time on all of my save files. Fairly sure this is not intended.

Thread Status:
                                        Not open for further replies.