1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Stardew Valley Multiplayer Beta: Known Issues & Fixes

Discussion in 'Support' started by Katzeus, Apr 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Setara253

Setara253 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Heya. Encountered several bugs today. Most have been listed already, but one that I can't seem to figure out is some items have invisible tiles. Things like the ting that milks and shears your barn animals, garden pot, etc. Not al

• Crucio

Crucio Void-Bound Voyager

Had this bug happen twice in a row now. During the Stardew Valley Fair, as soon as I click on the Dried Sunflowers in the token shop the game stops responding and disconnects all players :(

• Leiton

Leiton Space Hobo

I have an issue regarding on buying wallpaper on pierre's shop and on jojamart. Game crashes whenever I tried to click wallpaper, flooring, and catalogue. Have tried with another save file and encountered the same issue.

Attached Files:

• Waterproof_Bubbles

Waterproof_Bubbles Orbital Explorer

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but the skull cavern doesn't seem to fully sync with other players.

A way down appears to both of us but sometimes it will appear as stairs to one player and a hole to another thus they end up on different levels after going down. Is this suppose to be this way or is this a bug?

GhostPine likes this.
          • Reiyla

Reiyla Intergalactic Tourist

Having this bug also.

• Darkkittygirl

Darkkittygirl Seal Broken

There is a bug during fall festival when entering the fishing game tent. two cursors appear and you can not move. Time will keep ticking down but once it hits zero nothing happens and it freezes. This is the best ticket earning game and I dont want to pass the fall festival without the stardrop here. When I close game and go back into it the same problem happens again and again. Please help

eighch and Voendomar like this.
              • Gojan

Gojan Space Hobo

Bugs:

Co-op
                when playing with my brother, when he is in a cave, or near my pigs/chickens, i can hear them, but i am not even close to the animals. it happens aswel that he was in a cave and i could hear bats. while he was fighting them

When i am cutting tree's sometimes i don't hear myself cut the trees, while my brother does hear it, and yes. my sound is working perfectly fine.

---
                edit
                ---
                Brother his fridge from his upgraded cabin does not safe items, every item he puts in there, gets deleted the moment i close the game, and re-open it, but my stuff remains in my fridge

Last edited: May 22, 2018
                • coffeediction

coffeediction Yeah, You!

- Enemies flying through host ignoring the weapon hitbox entirely, happens 50% of time
                  - Ocassional several guest crashes still occuring ( fishing during storm and chopping wood crashed the guest twice in a same day )
                  - Ocassionaly in the mines, killing all enemies and removing all stones, does not result in a staircase to the next stage.
                  - Mayo machine immediatelly produced mayo after looting the previous one and putting another egg
                  - Chopping wood and boulders sounds sometimes dont play, but instead they kinda get stuck in the buffer and play after a while all at once resulting in a huge lag
                  - Chopping wood sometimes doesnt result in a seed for the entire day. Need to sleep to fix this, can happen more than once in a row. We once ended up having less seeds than wood, making it impossible to reproduce trees we chopped.
                  - Duping still possible

• kittentamer

kittentamer Existential Complex

My farmhand upgraded his house to the nursery and he had it full of furniture. The day it finished upgrading, we had to close out so he didn't move his stuff around. We logged back in today to this: Screenshot_2018-05-22_12.04.03.png

He was able to retrieve 2 slime presses and some furnaces, but can't access the chest, that last slime press and of most of the furnaces. I don't know why saving and exiting caused the furniture to move. :eek:

TL:DR outline: upgraded house to nursery, checked it was upgraded then closed out without playing the day. Furniture shifted, becoming inaccessible.
                    (edit: We managed to work-around by restoring both our _old saves so we went back a day and took all his furniture out of the house prior to it upgrading. Question: can farmhand houses get the cellar upgrade? He tried to go get the last upgrade so he wouldn't have to worry about that again and there was no option for it.)

• BroNizZe

BroNizZe Intergalactic Tourist

I have an issue with NPC marriage. I married penny and she doesnt do the things she is supposed to. I cant kiss her or interact with her on most days(I can only talk). Also she doesnt seem to leave the house at all and when she does I can never find her where she is supposed to be,however kids (vincent and gus) seem to have their normal routine like if penny was there with them. However my friend who is a host can do all this things with Abigail,and generally she seems to function properly.

• Nostalaris

Nostalaris Space Hobo

I'm also having this problem when I try to buy either catalogues from Peirre or Robin, the game crashes to desktop :c

edit: a word

• BroNizZe

BroNizZe Intergalactic Tourist

Same
                          happened to me

• KittehFaye

KittehFaye Space Hobo

I have this happen as well in single player where if i buy dried sunflowers it just outright closes my game

• vickylarz12

vickylarz12 Space Hobo

This is a odd one but, when switching into the Beta there was a glitch that has resulted in the amount of gifts I gave people being locked for about two weeks now.

• SuzyStillwater

SuzyStillwater Void-Bound Voyager

Received the current beta update today and while playing through as normal we discovered the game crashes completely while trying to purchase the Calendar from Robin while in Multiplayer. We repeated this process three times now while trying to figure out why the game was crashing. Below is the error log and a copy of our save file.

Update: It also crashes when I try to buy windows from Robin.

Update 2: Also crashes in Single player as well as Multiplayer.

Attached Files:

• anakintoast

anakintoast Void-Bound Voyager

My game insta-crashes when I buy wallpaper from Pierre.

• kittentamer

kittentamer Existential Complex

I was about to check if that had been reported. We finally have enough money to spare so I went to go buy the catalogue and the game froze then crashed! Attaching the crash log.

Attached Files:

• EwanF62

EwanF62 Space Hobo

Also experiencing this.

• Neobane

Neobane Lucky Number 13

I think a recent update broke something related to Furniture. My game crashed when buying furniture from the Traveling Cart and the Night Market. I was able to buy a Rarecrow from the same Traveling Cart without crashing. My Error Logs were posted in my own bug report thread. I'd avoid buying Furniture today.

BroNizZe likes this.
                                        • Frundan

Frundan Space Spelunker

Strangely enough, the crash bug doesn't seem to affect most of the new furnitue items added by the beta. But yeah, it's better to just not buy any furniture at all until a fix is issued.

Thread Status:
                                          Not open for further replies.