1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Stardew Valley Android/iOS: Known Issues and Fixes

Discussion in 'Support' started by Katzeus, Mar 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Viivi137

Viivi137 Space Hobo

Unfortunately I still have the issue when doing that. I should have been clearer in my original post. I appreciate the suggestion though. Thanks

• madgalaxy

madgalaxy Lucky Number 13

Device: iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 11 and iPhone XS Max
      OS Version: iOS 12.2
      Game Version 1.23

Can not see device saves on the latest version for iOS. Occasionally I will move saves to iCloud and I can no longer do that.

• JennyTools

JennyTools Space Hobo

Android 1.14
        Samsung J7-6
        Mermaid show not working. 1st year 1st day of night market. I know it's an audio bug for the PC version but doesn't seem to be the case for mobile. Had all my audio settings maxed.

• pitiphong.p

pitiphong.p Space Spelunker

Hi, I couldn’t find the Stardew Valley folder in the iCloud Drive. I usually copy that files as a backup.
          Could you guys bring that feature back?

iOS 12.2 iPhone X and iPad Pro 9.7

• Mouseee

Mouseee Orbital Explorer

iOS Version 12.2
            SV Version 1.24
            iPhone 8+

Annoying bug while fighting!

Recently, whenever I go into my inventory while in Skull Cavern (haven’t tried it in the mines), once I exit the inventory screen, my sword is no longer selected. Even if the box is highlighted, the weapon still does not work unless I deselect it and select it once again. Very annoying when there are monsters around. Often getting attacked unnecessarily.

• Arkad242

Arkad242 Space Hobo

Dear developers, fix the interaction with the corner objects (barrels, stoves, etc.)

• FiftyFive

FiftyFive Tentacle Wrangler

Hello!

Xperia Z5 Compact
                Android 7.1.1
                Version 1.15

Quite minor bugs lol

1. The icons for health and energy don't show up when you view consumables in your inventory/chest

[​IMG]

2. I don't know if this could be considered a bug but if you tapped your finger while the screen is transitioning, you dismount your horse at the edge of the screen. Made me wonder where my horse was when going to the next screen lol

[​IMG]

3. Dialogue boxes when there are multiple response choices are still a bit too large lol. It's quite noticeable especially during Penny's eight heart event and when interacting with the Statue of Uncertainty

[​IMG]

4. I failed to get a screenshot, but when you complete a bundle, the blue banner that says bundle complete is zoomed in (?) that it takes the bottom half of the screen and it only shows "bundle compl" or something

5. Some minor issues with the background music. Sometimes it doesn't play at all while in the town or it keeps playing the bgm of the previous area, like it keeps playing the music of leah's cottage or marnie's ranch after you exited their houses, and the music of the submarine cuts off in the middle

Thank you!

DayatXD likes this.
                • FiftyFive

FiftyFive Tentacle Wrangler

Here's the screenshot for number 4

[​IMG]

Andrés Badilla and DayatXD like this.
                  • Knakriktsur

Knakriktsur Subatomic Cosmonaut

Fyi SDV 1.25 for IOS is out. Mostly bugfixes, menu improvements, stability improvements.

• madgalaxy

madgalaxy Lucky Number 13

Still no fix on 1.25 for access to the save files!

• DayatXD

DayatXD Seal Broken

Smartfren Andromax A
                        Android 6.0
                        Version v1.17

Bug #1
                        [​IMG]

The crafting menu on the screen resouliton 854x480 item list is only 2 block wide instead of 4 on the high resolution device, its so hard to find the item i want

Bug #2
                        Its so hard when scrolling thing on the low device with Swipe Action instead of using the Scroll Bar i don't know why it so like lagging but when use scroll bar its just work fine but more hard and ingame play the FPS its fine except that!

• StinkBeanZ

StinkBeanZ Tentacle Wrangler

Redmi Note 3 pro
                          Android version: 5.1
                          Game version: 1.17
                          Joystick control settings reset to default everytime I swap to previous save. Storage chest bugged ? it should not be able to placing chest on same place of another furniture

DayatXD likes this.
                          • hikarizx

hikarizx Space Hobo

I have had issues with my game crashing on iOS at least twice now when my character goes to sleep. It gets stuck on the black Saving screen. It most recently happened today on Year 1 Spring 24, but it also happened previously with this same save file. I updated to the 4/7 version of the game last night and the first time this happened was before this update, so it was happening with more than one version of the game. I believe this issue is considered “fixed” but I am still having these issues. I am on an iPhone 7 Plus. I apologize but I do not have a computer I can use to upload the save file at the moment.

• Alawren

Alawren Void-Bound Voyager

With today’s update I can no longer open my Stardew file in Stardew Predictor. None of my Stardew files are available in files on either my iPad or iPhone.

• richm

richm Intergalactic Tourist

Version 1.26 iPhone, still crashing on me when trying to play, been six-eight weeks now with an unplayable game fast giving up on it ever getting fixed

I will try and upload my save file when I can, I’m just surprised no one else is having the same issue

• Pasteur

Pasteur Master Chief

iPhone 6s, iOS 12. SV v1.26

- Save files no longer appear in the Files app (very important since we still don’t have native iCloud support yet)

- Quantity of flowers is not showing up in chest slots. There is no number on the bottom-right corner of the flower icon.

• Skinflint

Skinflint Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Since 1.24 it crashes a lot when entering new areas and shops, and hangs when saving for the day.

iOS 12.2 on iPod Touch 6th-gen

• DynamicMangos

DynamicMangos Void-Bound Voyager

GENERAL PROBLEM/SUGGESTION :

While i do love the fact that controller support being improved, it still has a LONG way to go!
                                      I love that since 1.17 i can now use my external controller for most menu interactions, but why can i still not use it to sort my items into chests?

Also the Toolbar!

Please make the layout like the one in the Xbox design.
                                      Having to hold down the Right Trigger forever to scroll down the menu is INFURIATING.
                                      And why do the Bumpers just go further one item, and show the details of that item?

The 3 rows of the inventory should be "cyclable" like in the normal PC version!
                                      This makes it wayyy easier when mining to switch for example from a "weapons Tab" to a "Consumable Tab"

• Mouseee

Mouseee Orbital Explorer

iOS Version 12.2
                                        iPhone 8+
                                        Stardew Valley Version 1.26

Still having problems in Skull Cavern with tools. Any time I enter into the inventory box, my weapon is no longer ‘in use’ when I exit. Even though it is still highlighted as if it were active, when monsters approach I am immediately attacked. I am forced to de-select my sword and select it once again to continue. Sometimes the attacks are unexpected and my health is rapidly decreased. Note: this is when using auto-attack.

Also, the issue when collecting items from machines has still never been mentioned or addressed by developers. The process takes twice as long as usual. This has been happening for the past 4-5 updates, at least. Will it ever be fixed??? Some of these simple gameplay features are so frustrating, it makes me want to stop playing.

• LilyBurns

LilyBurns Aquatic Astronaut

Hi, I play on IOS ipad air 2 running 12.2 and the most current SDV.
                                          Just starting year four and was at Robin’s buying some windows and went downstairs to see Sebby and got the cutscene where you play Tower of the Necromancer. I picked warrior and got through the first few scenes and then it asked me if I wanted to go in the front door or around back and would not let me input any answer. Music kept playing but had to start the day over.
                                          Also, I hate that this build doesn’t automatically point me at the water when I am fishing, like earlier versions did. It lets me cast into the woods. Maybe it is just harder to point my character in the right direction though IDK.
                                          Thanks!

Thread Status:
                                          Not open for further replies.