1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Starbound Server with Hamachi - Need Help

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by TR4XIZ, Dec 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TR4XIZ

TR4XIZ Intergalactic Tourist

Hey guys
    at first i want to excuse my english because I´m from Germany :)

I have a big problem with creating a hamachi server for starbound!
    I started the starbound-server and hamachi and wanted to join my server.
    so i wrote down my iPv4-address into the server-address and wrote into server-account the servers name (I´m not sure if that is right to write the name in this field). After that I wrote down the password and wanted to log in but nothing happened. The game only said to me that i wrote down the false password. I tried hundret times to log in! I also created new hamachi servers but everytime i wrote down the false password although I every time wrote down the right password! I only want to play together with a friend but this actaually can´t work if i can´t join my own server :(

Pls help me if you know what could be false!
    2013-12-19_00003.jpg 2013-12-19_00001.jpg

2. RvLesh

RvLesh Parsec Taste Tester

3. TR4XIZ

What do you meen?

4. Turtwig321

Turtwig321 Cosmic Narwhal

I believe that is the IP you would use to connect to your own server. It is your most direct connection.

5. olDirdey

olDirdey Space Penguin Leader

Leave the accound field blank and try to leave the password field blank. In which config file did you edit your password?

Kannst mir auch ne PN schreiben und wir unterhalten uns auf Deutsch, im Forum ist es nicht gern gesehen.

6. XxOJCASTxX

XxOJCASTxX Intergalactic Tourist

Here is a video that i made explaining how to get a server up and running

7. TR4XIZ

Eeeem olDirdey ich habe keine Ahnung wie man das hier macht, ich bin hier nicht oft drauf, aber adde mich doch bitte mal in Steam, da heiße ich auch TR4XIZ, oder mein acc name ist 0divinity0 und dann kannst du mir auf deutsch weiterhelfen :)

8. TR4XIZ

HeyXxOJCASTxX,
    Thanks for this grate video!
    I actually searched the file but there was no username and no pw given. So my problem is even the same and I even don´t now how to change it :/
    But thanks for try to help me :D

9. Zhyolskuniir

Zhyolskuniir Subatomic Cosmonaut

My friend can't get on my server, "WRONG PASSWORD", every time. There is no password.

10. TR4XIZ

Yeah, I can join at my server with my ID but my friend also can´t connect but there is also no pw... we tried two different ways. first he wanted to join on the server with my ID and than we tried it with my hamachi ID but both did not help. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.