Starbound Nexsus

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by Zann, Dec 8, 2013.

1. Zann

Zann Space Spelunker

Hello everyone,

I am currently working on making a couple of mods but when I was looking for some resources I managed to find, http://www.nexusmods.com/starbound/mods/categories/ . I was very surprised to see a nexsus already setup but I believe that it speaks volumes about how excited the modding community is about this game. Thanks again Starbound team you all are awesome!

2. Zahlfire

Zahlfire Big Damn Hero

The Nexus sites are automatic now :) A user can upload a mod too the Nexus, and choose any game that it was made for. The admins will look at it, and if it checks out, will create a new nexus instantly.

3. Xuhybrid

Xuhybrid Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yeah, i was surprised too. There was only 2 mods on it when i uploaded my first mod there.

4. Dark0ne

Dark0ne Void-Bound Voyager

And I'm sorry about some of the server issues recently. We're working hard to sort it all. Really happy to see Starbound mods being uploaded to the Nexus.

5. Rockfire

Rockfire Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I saw that yesterday, that's pretty cool !
    Can't wait for the NMM support for Starbound !

6. cavelurker

cavelurker Space Spelunker

Starbound really is awesome, I love the way the dev team kept the game open for modifications and exposing the game assets. Though I wonder if they'll keep it this open in the future, after the beta. I hope they won't try to lock down the assets.

7. Rockfire

Rockfire Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Nope. They won't. The game was made to be extremely moddable :D

8. cavelurker

cavelurker Space Spelunker

Now that is even more awesome! All hail the Developers, bringers of Awesome! And Nexus, for all our modding needs!