1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Starbound Boss Mod

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Pandacatgamer, Sep 14, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Pandacatgamer

Pandacatgamer Master Chief

Hello I just recently started playing modded starbound. I realized that a mod that adds more bosses would be really cool. I don’t know if this exists or not but like a mod with terraria bods mechanics. Get summoning item. Use the summoning item. Boom. Boss. Or even any other mods beside frackin universe that adds cool bosses. Does anyone have any ideas for mods I could use?

2. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

Have you try Elithian race mod? They have a boss in one of their mission, but well, not as big or mighty as the other bosses. But again, the mod is really good.

Pandacatgamer likes this.
  3. Pandacatgamer

Pandacatgamer Master Chief

Thanks! I’ll try it out :) your also the same person who helped me with me steam spring biome so thanks again for that too :D

Daikon Ocelot likes this.
  4. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

Well, I am here in this forums to help as best as I can. No problem.

Pangaea and Iris Blanche like this.
  5. Armok

Armok Cosmic Narwhal

Shellguard has a bunch of bosses in it tied to their own missions, betabound reintroduces some beta bosses which can be summoned in through special objects
    project knightfall will probably get bosses in the future (tied to their own missions), and letheia expanded has a wip boss being worked on for it. Hell I even am planning on adding a boss of my own to project redemption someday (as part of a 4th arena mission from nuru, you fight a big ol' hammer wielding brute basically, not sure if they'll be robotic or just some monster)

6. Jim Witness

Jim Witness Subatomic Cosmonaut

Extended Story and Return to Earth (the one compatible with 1.4) have some pretty difficult bosses to throw at you too.

7. tigerfestival

tigerfestival Cosmic Narwhal

There's Bosses Gateshop on Steam that allows you to rematch the game's bosses and there's Sandbound that has boss summoning and Pandora's Box Titans adds Thirteen new bosses for you to fight.

Ambose likes this.