1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Starbound BETA: Bugs Database LU 8.29.14 (Not for nightly)

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Alucard I, Dec 6, 2013.

?

Are *you* helping developers to fix all the bugs?

1. Of course! I'm the most helpful here! :)

69.7%
  2. Nah, I'm too busy playing this awesome game. :D

30.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alucard I

Alucard I King Homestuck I

Since the update was made yesterday... Yes. You've lost everything what was on your ship.

2. Sirsir94

Sirsir94 Orbital Explorer

Only if that item was in a container that went missing. If the container is there, breaking it should get all the items back.

Also it seems to have fixed itself for me. on my main char. Was able to open all my stuff, my fuel area is back... Luckily I didn't lose my ship container. Every other character lost its ship container...

3. QckslvrGrl

QckslvrGrl Void-Bound Voyager

The alpha sector for me is not available to choose. Anyone else get this? Or did I just totally forget something. I don't think there was anything to unlock it right?

4. Sirsir94

New character there are no more sectors. Old char... not so sure yet

5. Radiated Ronin

Radiated Ronin Scruffy Nerf-Herder

AAAAARGH! No way! I KNEW I should have put that mask in my character inventory! It was a unique piece!

6. QckslvrGrl

QckslvrGrl Void-Bound Voyager

i made a new one. but you start in alpha so it should be there. but there is no alpha to click on the starmap.

7. FancyNancy

FancyNancy Subatomic Cosmonaut

New Bug: not sure if it's wide spread but there is a forums post regarding the issue: You cannot set your home planet. I tried to set my home planet while orbiting the planet and then traveled to another planet only to try to click "go home" and nothing at all happens. Sorry if this has been posted before.

8. Grimmturd

Grimmturd Cosmic Narwhal

Old character from furious koala has normal starmap. New characters have no alpha.

9. killemded

killemded Subatomic Cosmonaut

My ship storage locker is gone along with the majority of my stored item in it. i also had a pixel compressor right to the left where it was.

Attached Files:

10. recordscratch

recordscratch Space Hobo

Several times while trying to click the backpack button, my game has closed. I suggest some sort of warning before you can close the game.

11. Ramus73

Ramus73 Starship Captain

I have noticed another issue with enraged koala. Have trawled through recent bug posts and no one else has mentioned it (as far as a I can tell).
    Every now and then when I place a light the game freezes for a second.
    Every now and then when I shoot a mob the game freezes for a second, if the mob is in the air it hangs for a moment and then is on top of me biting my face off!
    Neither of these things happened before in the 130+ hours I have played SB.

GMark likes this.
  12. Sartorius

Sartorius Subatomic Cosmonaut

I have discovered the following items do not work correctly.

Unwearable clothing items

minerchest "High-Vis Jacket"
    minerhead "Miner's Helmet"

Crashes on pickup and reload of save
    blueneonsymbol "Blue Neon Symbol"
    greenneonsymbol "Green Neon Symbol"

13. Sirsir94

I jumped and tried to Targeted Blink through the ceiling and the game crashed...

14. Syfe_Fireshard

Syfe_Fireshard Pangalactic Porcupine

I really hope this gets fixed.... my fuel ran out and ill be marooned... :'(

15. Syfe_Fireshard

I think I should report something... Used an old save that i had from the KemonoRaceMod and my container was there and still working i believe, and the fuel worked too, i just checked. strange, yes?

(Ignore the generic items, they are from a mod i deleted)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 20, 2014
  16. Werekitty39501

Werekitty39501 Pangalactic Porcupine

Anybody else finding empty towns with no items or people in them?

17. FormyZee

FormyZee Void-Bound Voyager

Only way to know for sure Radiated Ronin, is to do a backup anyway and start the game, if you're lucky it's there, if not, well then you have to join the club of missing lockers and fuel hatches =)

Btw did anyone read any info about the shiplocker / Fuel hatch issue, will those return in a hotfix, or is it time to make a new char again :barefeet:

18. Ramus73

Ramus73 Starship Captain

Unless you made a backup before the update its character wipe time. There will be no hotfix as it can't be fixed.

19. Werekitty39501

Werekitty39501 Pangalactic Porcupine

The ship lockers are working fine, but the beds don't seem to be.

20. Syfe_Fireshard

yeah, seems like they fixed the lockers, but the poofed ones are still gone...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.