1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Starbound BETA: Bugs Database LU 8.29.14 (Not for nightly)

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Alucard I, Dec 6, 2013.

?

Are *you* helping developers to fix all the bugs?

1. Of course! I'm the most helpful here! :)

69.7%
  2. Nah, I'm too busy playing this awesome game. :D

30.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bowja

Bowja Big Damn Hero

When I try to start the game I get "Stack Error"?

2. Sirsir94

Sirsir94 Orbital Explorer

So I tried to remember what a monster i caught was, summoned it and killed it in my ship, and the capture pod flew out of my ship. Now I cant get to it, and had to go recatch it.

3. Axmedio

Axmedio Space Hobo

The entry 'control yourself' disappeared from codex. Restrart and cache check didn't help.

4. fusioniz

fusioniz Aquatic Astronaut

anyone knows why my game crashes whenever i reach half way mark of a village? it happened to avians village and now glitch.

5. erajona

erajona Space Hobo

New bug here

When I click on any planet and choose to go there, I get the animation where the ship is moving away, however afterwards I'm stuck at the ship moving ''through the stars''.

(Please fix this ASAP, because I'm unable to move between planets and I'm stuck with one I'm on right now)

6. khanco

khanco Space Hobo

I had a powercut whilst playing the game and when I restarted my character was playable but he's stuck on his home ship and can't leave. It's acting as if it's mid-FTL jump but it appears to simply be stationary in space, not orbiting any planet. i can't warp down to the last planet I was on or my home planet.

7. fusioniz

someone knows my problem?anyone knows why my game crashes whenever i reach half way mark of a village? it happened to avians village and now glitch.

8. Avacus

Avacus Void-Bound Voyager

Pressing "Back" when open on the multiplayer menu (Entering in IP etc.) will crash the client. (iMac OSX 10.9.1)

9. aetheron

aetheron Intergalactic Tourist

If a cook NPC is placed in a player's ship and then later the player jumps to a different planet, the cook disappears from the ship.

10. nightsky30

nightsky30 Space Hobo

The rainbow chest has a 3d printer scan price of 75 which is different than the other chests. I can scan those in just fine. When I attempted to scan the rainbow chest in, it destroyed the item, took my pixels, and did not register the item in the 3d printer.

Also note:

After doing this, the rainbow chest has appeared as a craftable item in my Robotic Crafting Table

x 125 Pixels
    x 65 Rainbow Wood

Last edited: Feb 15, 2014
  11. nightsky30

nightsky30 Space Hobo

The crate is listed with a price of x 62 pixels in the 3d printer, but cannot be scanned despite having enough pixels.

12. m4x30000

m4x30000 Space Hobo

Are the planet you try to travel to are magma or volcanic biome ? Because this bug has already been reported, you can't access these biome, you get stuck in FTL

13. Hunterthelegend

Hunterthelegend Aquatic Astronaut

Unless it was meant to be this way i just killed the first boss and got 5 molten cores??

14. nightsky30

nightsky30 Space Hobo

I got 5 molten cores from him as well. The second boss gives you five objects also. I'm thinking it might be that way on purpose.

15. nightsky30

nightsky30 Space Hobo

Scanning an "oil lantern" into the 3d printer seems to be scanned in as a "cheap light". The lantern is nowhere to be seen in the list after it was scanned.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2014
  16. SiriusBidness

SiriusBidness Space Spelunker

You get 5 so you can make more if you mess up and destroy it or leave it on a planet... ;)

17. PhoenixHD

PhoenixHD Space Hobo

Not sure where I would put these two bugs that I found. Or their category, will try though.

>Weapons and Armor.
    - If you create a Glitch with the "Monocle" type Head mod and wear Helmets with it, off and on, the "eye" blinks. Happen most often when I opened the inventory.
    - This may go for Character Creation. When creating a Human, one of the head models is faced wrong. Most of them seem to face right a bit, but one is lined wrong having the eyes go left, along with some of the head itself.

> Client Side
    - Not sure if this happens to anyone else but, at times, Energy dash stops working, even with full energy. Takes more clicks/push of the keys to get it going then what it needs.

18. One of Six

One of Six Phantasmal Quasar

I reached a certain number of codex entries and the ones at the bottom of the list started disappearing. The idea that you can only have a certain number of codices per character when the number of codices in the game seems to be substantially larger than that troubles me. I don't know if the entries are being deleted or if they just no longer appear in the list.

19. fusioniz

anyone knows why my game crashes whenever i reach half way mark of a village? it happened to avians village and now glitch.

20. Pallladium

Pallladium Space Spelunker

i have notice that when ever you travel to volcanic planets that you get stuck in hyper jump and it wont stop, this myth be something to look into !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.