1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Starbound BETA: Bugs Database LU 8.29.14 (Not for nightly)

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Alucard I, Dec 6, 2013.

?

Are *you* helping developers to fix all the bugs?

1. Of course! I'm the most helpful here! :)

69.7%
  2. Nah, I'm too busy playing this awesome game. :D

30.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leezer

leezer Intergalactic Tourist

Excellent news for me! My issue which came under client issues "-In game windows cut off in moderately obscure resolutions." appears to be fixed! Didn't see what it came under in the changelog but something seems to have sorted it.

2. Game³oid

Game³oid Big Damn Hero

Were are the assst images??? and other asset things

3. Boshed

Boshed Cosmic Narwhal

4. Game³oid

Game³oid Big Damn Hero

5. Akado

Akado Oxygen Tank

Furious Koala:

On my starting planet, I crafted the first wooden crafting station, and placed it on the ground of the planet. A nearby tree disappeared.

Suspicion: This crafting station was crafted out of the tree's family, and he could not bear to see them being used in this manner.

Hs413 and Wisty like this.
  6. Akado

Akado Oxygen Tank

Major Bug!
    As a Floran, attempting to attack with the starting spear "Poker" causes the game to exit immediately with no error message. Very reproducible.

I was really hoping to have a floran that only uses spears the whole way, but I'll just use a hunting knife in the meantime.

As of the hotfix, this issue has been fixed! I will stab many things in celebration!

Last edited: Jan 26, 2014
  7. Artem

Artem Scruffy Nerf-Herder

8. Voidnaut

Voidnaut Big Damn Hero

Since updating to Furious, my game has been running *super slow* all of a sudden. Extremely laggy/choppy to the point of being unplayable.

Uninstall/reinstall hasn't done anything, neither has disabling the steam overlay.

9. ChaosKillerX7

ChaosKillerX7 Aquatic Astronaut

Is it just me or are your placed abc files not being implemented/put in place?

10. ptbotwo

ptbotwo Void-Bound Voyager

Was mining coal above surface on sand and then game crashed. This is one of the windows that showed up. Had been playing for about 2hrs before this happened. crash.png

11. GewaltSam

GewaltSam Big Damn Hero

It's in another folder now: X:\Steam\steamapps\common\Starbound\assets\user\songs

ChaosKillerX7 likes this.
  12. GewaltSam

GewaltSam Big Damn Hero

Server bug: Extremely high CPU usage with more than a few people (five on two systems we tested, it was hosted on PCs that where running the client, too).

13. Djsama

Djsama Yeah, You!

Some minor annoyance i found in Furious:
    I had 3-4 enemies on screen, and for a little while they seemed to be using the "Grab" move on each-other, which caused the Grab sound so repeatedly play.
    Trying to replicate it but no success so far.

14. Vukir

Vukir Space Hobo

Issue in Furious Koala Client:

Attempting to craft Seastaff on either a ship or planet crashes the game client.

-just an FYI

15. WackyWocky

WackyWocky Pangalactic Porcupine

When you open up your Navigator on the ship, then, without closing it, reach over and click the "Beam Down" icon, you'll instantly crash the game.

16. SaitaM

SaitaM Subatomic Cosmonaut

Regarding farming has anyone noticed any growing speeds oddities? I've spent a good 30-45 min digging on a planet I had planted corn and wheat on and when I got back there they were only stage 2..I searched the pak file in the assets for the wheat and corn growing cycles and seems the timer for each one has not changed however mine didn't get past stage 2 and I went well over each cycles duration in there. And I never left the planet nor went into my ship so the plane wasn't shut down. I had the server opent and can confirm this.

17. StevenWilliamsSCD

StevenWilliamsSCD Void-Bound Voyager

Hope this is the right place to post this. Not sure if this is on my end but I've gotten this twice. I had started a server and joined it on the same machine. Wasn't doing anything in particular in the world (just walking around) and my starbound server crashed with this message. The second time I lost everything back to my last save and quit.

[​IMG]

18. Wisty

Wisty Subatomic Cosmonaut

I had the same problem a few minutes ago with the glitch level 1 spear "Ping". It seems possible that this bug extends to all level 1 spears, or maybe even all spears.

19. Akado

Akado Oxygen Tank

After the hotfix (or whatever I just downloaded) this does not happen! Thank you, hard-working Chucklefish devs! I can now stab things with joyous glee!

20. StevenWilliamsSCD

StevenWilliamsSCD Void-Bound Voyager

Perhaps the hotfix fixed my issue. Has not crashed on me since. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.