Other STARBOUND ART CONTEST

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Marilyne06, Jul 7, 2015.

1. Marilyne06

Marilyne06 Void-Bound Voyager

KOMMISSION INFO HERE http://www.galaxycitizen.com/index.php?/topic/12297-kommissions-oberkommando/[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

IF YOU CANT SEE THE PICTURE, CLICK HERE http://marilyne06.deviantart.com/art/STARBOUND-ART-CONTEST-8-JULY-30-AUGUST-544720065?ga_submit_new=10%3A1436291729&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1&ga_recent=1 DONT FORGET TO ZOOM IN ON DEVIANTART OR DOWNLOAD THE PICTURE FROM THERE
    HELLO EVERYBODY!

Thanks for reading, and don’t forget to participate!

If you are going to participate, send the link of your entry in one comment of this post or send a Note via DeviantArt.

Complete drawings in Marilyne’s gallery: (DeviantArt name: Marilyne06)

Steam Name: Sniper Marilyne

CHARACTERS INFO AND REFERENCES: (game appearance)

○The Kommissar: [​IMG]

Prime Minister and Kommisar des Firmaments

Full name: Unknown

Race: Hylotl

Dislikes: Avians, having his embassies destroyed , pizza with pineapple

Short bio: The Kommissar is the leader of the Kommission’s Oberkommando.

He used to be a communist Hylotl who lived in the three planets of the Hylotl Confederation, but after the avian attack which took place in his home planet he was forced to have some parts of his damaged body replaced by robotic pieces, becoming kind of a cyborg.

He started to become fascist when he began to think about the avian species and the damage done to his culture and to all what he loved.

Evil, badass, and great leader and with a cool cape, the Kommissar rules the universe with iron fist, but intelligently. He has read a lot of books of politic theory and economy, as well as philosophy and a bit of science. The decisions are usually long meditated and always taken with the advice of his ministers. There is a lot of space for advices and suggestions in his massive brain.

There is no place for feelings in his tiny broken heart, though. He learned how to be distant and cold towards the people he appreciates the most, and sometimes his objective way to see life is cruel.

Despite of his frozen heart and his lifeless and indifferent manners, he still loves Lynn, the only being the Kommissar has ever truly loved.

○Lynn: [​IMG]

Minister of External Affairs

Minister of Education and Culture

Secretary

Full name: Lynn Papaveracae

Race: Floran

Homeplanet: Unknown

Likes: Fresh meat, learning new things, taste new flavors, feeling good.

Dislikes: Avians, loneliness

Short bio: Born in a wild tribe, she started to become interested in Nature and science. One day her planet was destroyed by Avians, but the Kommissar saved her. Cannibalistic in nature, she was tamed by her love for the Kommissar, the only solution of her illness.

○Lerion: [​IMG]

Minister of Investigation and Development

Minister of the Interior

Full name: Lerion Rot

Race: Apex/Novakid

Dislikes: Avians, annoying people

Short bio: He was an Apex who worked in labs for the first part of his life. After Avians found and destroyed his lab, The Kommissar found him in the debris and saved him. During a mission, he found and killed the Avians that destroyed his lab. During the mission, a gem exploded near his face, causing him to become a Novakid.

○Rabbid: [​IMG]

Minister of Expansion

Minister of Public Works

Race: Glitch. He thinks he is a skeleton

Likes: all about bones and all that appears in a horror movie, kill avians,

Dislikes: Avians

An absolutely non-functional glitch who thinks he's actually a skeleton. A bit of a psychopath, with incoherent impulses, he is Rabbid, one of the ministers of the Kommission.

He can move by itself, he can create and modify the environment to give it a paranormal appearance. He also is capable to shape bones just in the way he wants, with a simple move.

Rabbid mostly likes bones and how to destroy avian in 625 different ways (only with his bare hands). He particularly loves being inside cardboard boxes.

○Shaun: [​IMG]

Minister of Inteligence

Name: Herr Schaun

Race: Glitch

Likes: Weapons, spyonage tactics, computers, make novices go mad

Dislikes: Disorder, members who disobey orders, novices who don't go mad when he tries, Avians.

Brief biography: Firstly known as Shaun, Herr Schaun "died" once on Avian hands, and then he managed to repair himself into a new Glitch, filled with hate and feeling of revenge against the Avian race. Minister of Intelligence in the Kommission. He will use everything on his hand to take his revenge against the Avians.

○Käse Drakul: [​IMG]
    Minister of War

Minister of Sorcery

Full Name: Metargentum

Dislikes: Avians.

Short bio: Bio: it is unknown his birth or childhood. One of the first Glitch with independent awareness but programed to improve at the same time he learn new things. Found by The Kommissar in a destroyed Avian building, where he made a secret lab to investigate Avians untill their death.

○Zorphel: [​IMG]

Minister of Diplomacy
    Minister of Admission

Full Name: Zorphel Wavedash

Race: Hylotl

Likes and Dislikes:

Very honor based, so most likes and dislikes are centered around this. For example, he enjoys combat, but only against an enemy that can fight back in a fair battle.

Short bio: Former monarch and enemy to the Kommission. He was humbled by The Kommissar, and now serves among the Kommission ranks as a Minister of Diplomacy.

○Robert: (wings ARE BLUE) [​IMG]

Department of Public Works

Full Name: Robert the Glitch

Dislikes: to broke nature

Short bio: He is a glitch who crashed into a lifeless planet, where he found magical wings. He loves exploring and hates to damage nature. He is kind but sometimes utters jokes without thinking. He joined the Kommission because he is a glitch like The Kommissar.

○Slax von Slacmarck: [​IMG]

Department of Diplomacy (not a member of the Kommission)

Full name: Slax von Slaxmarck (alias)

Race: human

Homeplanet: Earth(before it was destroyed)

Dislikes: tentacles, terrorists (griefers), treason.

Short bio: Slax is a mercenary that enjoys the company of fellow humans, as well as some fresh cactus juice.

A former weapon developer back on Earth, he was lucky enough to escape the tentacles, and managed to survive thanks to a shield and a sniper rifle he was working on at the moment.

Witnessing that disaster, he took upon a new name (Slax von Slaxmarck, after his hometown on Earth), and swore to protect humans all across the galaxy, and try to give them a home (founding the Cooperative Remains of Human Survivors, CHRS).

His job didn't stop at saving humans, though; in fact, he met the Kommissar a long time ago saving a group of refugees of various species, which led to a strong friendship that has lasted many years.

Although he is not an official member of the Kommission, and he doesn't actively hate avians, he has proven to be a loyal and useful ally of the organization.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2015
  2. rhomboid

rhomboid 0118 999 881 99 9119 725... 3

This looks very exciting! One thing though, your picture is very small and totally impossible to read. It could just be my firewall though so i'm gonna ping @Kaiachi to check.
    Looking forward to seeing what comes of this! Your characters are all very interesting.

Kaiachi likes this.
  3. Marilyne06

oh ok, Is because Im new and I cant write URL's ... :rofl:D... Anyways, in my gallery you can find the full picture.

4. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Unfortunately, I can't see the picture well either. It's small both on this site and on DeviantArt, but the premise of this is extremely interesting, and I'd love to see what's going on. :D

EDIT: WAAAIIITTTT. I finally got deviantart to work and now I see fullsize.
    starbound_art_contest__8_july___30_august_by_marilyne06-d90b8ox.png

Last edited: Jul 7, 2015
  5. Marilyne06

on deviantart you can zoom it

6. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

I edited my post from before, but I finally got the zoom to work, and I spoiler-ed a clickable full-size picture of it so rhomboid could see it (maybe she can edit your first post for you to make it larger?) so you can see it here on the forums! I'm about to read it all in it's full glory. :D

7. Marilyne06

ok! Thank you! I'd like you to participate! Also tell others to participate (or not, less people, more options to win if you participate :rofl:DDDDDDDDDDD)

8. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

This is true! I'll be quite likely to co-operate, and I'll let a few artist friends know too! By the way, a good way to get it around is by making a link to this thread in your signature, and as you post around the forums, people will click your link (more art for YOU!), especially if you put the word Contest in it (Starbound Art Contest fur Der Kommissar!) or something. :p

9. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

This is a good idea and all but it'd be nice if you could plez not advertise it on everyone's walls

10. Vurrunna

Vurrunna Giant Laser Beams

Yeah, I'm definitely going to draw at least one of these guys, if not several.

Kaiachi likes this.
  11. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Oh yeah, me too. :rofl:
    WAIT, how many entries can we have though? Just one, or..?

12. rhomboid

I think the images are large enough now ^^'
    And yes, if you want to advertise then the best way to do it is to edit your forum signature (it's in your cpanel) and be active on the forum :)

Cup o' Tea and Kaiachi like this.
  13. Marilyne06

Mm at least one. Its no limit but only will win a picture

Kaiachi likes this.
  14. Zorphel

Zorphel Master Chief

Hello!!!!!! I am Zorphel the Hylotl from the page above! :hylotl:. This is cool![DOUBLEPOST=1436378241][/DOUBLEPOST]You should totally draw me, im the coolest Hylotl around

Except for Kommissar of course![DOUBLEPOST=1436378323][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Ooh do me!

Last edited: Jul 8, 2015
    Kaiachi and Cup o' Tea like this.
  15. Neontiendo

Neontiendo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Herr Zorphel, do you appreaciate your position inside the Kommission...?

16. Zorphel

Zorphel Master Chief

Yessir I do

17. Marilyne06

dont forget to participateeeeee

Kaiachi likes this.
  18. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

Ohboy, this looks like it'll be fun.
    I may participate in this. I've never drawn a humanoid figure before digitally, but I might as well give it a try.

Kaiachi likes this.
  19. Marilyne06

Yes of course! You are welcome :)

20. rhomboid

i am drawing a thing for this

but it's not done yet lololol

i expect all you to enter this :1 i wanna see everyone's gawjus art

Marilyne06 and Kaiachi like this.