[STABLE] Pleased Giraffe Update 5

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by mollygos, Sep 11, 2015.

1. kong534

kong534 Space Hobo

I know this probably wont be read be read because theres alot of comments but me and my brother are haveing problom with our multiplayer whenever we try to make a server Fatal Exception caught: (UniverseServerException) Could not aquire lock for the universe directory. Please if this is read can you try and fix it we would really like to play.Been happening for past year or so.Thanks.

2. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

Please ask for help here: http://community.playstarbound.com/forums/multiplayer.102/

You are far more likely to get help specific to your issue there, than by piggybacking off of a Dev Blog thread.

Jonesy likes this.
  3. Bierbart

Bierbart Void-Bound Voyager

That's a realistic representation of people nowadays, though.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2015
  4. darkmateo

darkmateo Void-Bound Voyager

Not sure if anyone else has experienced this, but the teleporters that I have established occasionally are erased from the list. (I just finished the floran party mission, returned to my ship, and my teleporter to go to my home planet and the teleporter to go back to outpost are no longer there!)

5. zuteua

zuteua Poptop Tamer

Is it possible to add a steam online multiplayer?

Bierbart likes this.
  6. umirin93

umirin93 Aquatic Astronaut

cant you focus on creating a circle of economy and needs? the game looks already perfect for visual and other ways with ur new update announcements.
    hungry system was perfect for this game in old times, also there were a colony mod we could perfectly set farmers and miners work for us.
    if u add some harder needs like maybe bullet system and for energy waepons some energy clips ppl will need more orefarming and that will be make colony workers more important.
    also producing electricty and generators would make us need more and more coal&wood&farming some other things and that would make the game come alive after all quests completed & achived the best armor sets!
    just ideas, if u read this one i will really be happy bec im really in love with ur game!
    awsome game and good luck in future!
    THANK YOU A LOT DEVS FOR THIS GEM!