RP Soul Eater: Dark Souls

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Zamorak789, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Fencer

Fencer Phantasmal Quasar

There was an awful lot of talking for this situation, which puzzled Ardan -- were people just standing and watching? He checked around the corner, and sure enough, a crowd was watching the fight unfold. Cursing that he had to get close to it, Ardan ran over, skidding to a halt just before the onlookers.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" Ardan hissed at them, half a yell and half a whisper, "You should be heading for safety, not watching this in the open! What if what ever is attacking decides to attack you all to interrupt or distract the death scythes, or hell, maybe their intention is to kill students! Get out of here, and back to someplace safe!" He made sweeping motion with arm, furrowing his brow in anger.

2. Zamorak789

Zamorak789 Spaceman Spiff

The attacker, Blade, moved his head slightly to the side as a giant rectangular blade flew right next to it. It was connected by a cord to Justin, who jumped, bringing the blade down. Blade side stepped, deflecting it with his own scythe blades. Suddenly he coughed up blood, flying into the steps of the school. Out of the smoke walked Stein, his hand pulsing with yellow energy. Suddenly blue strings tied Blade to the steps. As they started to fade, Justin's left arm changed into a piece of wood fitted to hold heads in place, and it locked around Blades neck. He positioned the blade on his arm to cut off his head, and brought it down. Blood splattered the ground as Justin pulled away, blood pouring from his stomach. Blade lunged, and Stein blocked several scythe blades with his own scythe.

Dammit Stein, you're tearing me to pieces! Said Spirit, his reflection turning more and more bruised. "I've got this." Stein said, spinning the scythe in his hands. He lunged, the blade scraping the ground. The end of the staff hit Blades chin, sending him back to the ground. The area of the ground exploded, sending debris in every direction. Justin's right hand was positioned out, but he withdrew it to begin praying. Suddenly several scythe blades flew out of the cloud of smoke, connected by a wire. One hit Steins left leg, causing him to drop his scythe. Two more hit Justin, tying him to the ground as the blades impaled.

Then the blades dissipated in a white flash as purple colored energy lit him up. Death the Kid hit the ground, falling from the top of the school. His pistols upside down as usual, firing off volley after volley at Blade. Kid's face was blank, but his anger was obvious in his refusal to stop.

3. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

Calar went up to to the window, and saw what was happening in the courtyard. 'Holy crap, one guy, an unlinked weapon, is beating two death scythes and Stein! Wait, the Kid just came down! It has to be real serious for him to be out there. I suggest that we get armed and find a back exit asap, before that thing gets inside. Because if it does, we are definitely screwed.'

4. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

" Oh for f- " She stopped herself. " Ugh... It's beating death scythes? I REALLY hope Kid can stop that damn thing. "
    " Uh... no, I for one can't use a staff. Swords are pretty much that only weapon im good at, Both being and using. "
    Samantha paced around, There wasn't much for them to do but to wait.
    " I guess since some of us people are rather sharp if we want to we could just try and carve a weapon. Still, That's a stupid idea. "
    The girl sighed again, Both worried and now somewhat scared that the thing outside was going to find and kill them all.

5. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

'Ok, I know this might sound like the talk of a crazy person, but we should try to pair up as Meisters and Weapons. If that thing gets through, the only thing stopping it from killing us is us. If any of us are compatible with each other, teams are better than singular people most often. Sorry, Marcus, but you really need to get a handle on your wavelength if you blow people up by touching them. Who here are unpaired weapons and meisters. I'm an unpaired Meister.' Calar had turned around from the window and was addressing the whole class now.

6. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Samantha bit her lip a little, " Sorry, I'm not really good at the whole team thing. Besides, I'd probably just shock anyone who tried to use me. "
    She crossed her arms as she looked at Calar. " I'd be much more useful with a non sentient weapon. "

7. DWAlpha

DWAlpha Pangalactic Porcupine

(Ok I’m doing this because Zam asked me to and apparently Grav isn’t in the Rp anymore :\)

Tiberius glowered as the others milled about and rifled through things looking for some back way out of the room Bah! You didn’t sneak around you faced the enemy head on.

“I’m not sneaking out, if you guys want ot do that that’s your choice but I will not go sneaking around.” Before anyone could stop him he headed out the door to face the enemy head on.

Shaking her head Indigo look at Tiberius’ partner. “You had better go after him and see if you cannot change his mind, Flynn and I will come with you. Just in case there is trouble.”

Blackleaf likes this.