Somethings wrong with the SDV wiki!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KindofaJinx, Sep 10, 2017.

1. KindofaJinx

KindofaJinx Yeah, You!

I was browsing the wiki to brush up after a long hiatus from the game, but when I returned to the homepage to look up other information I was met with this instead of the usual links. I'm not sure who's in charge of the wiki, or who Margot is, but I wanted to bring this to someones attention so it can be fixed!

Attached Files:

• Jerev

Jerev Pangalactic Porcupine

• MsMeiriona

MsMeiriona Phantasmal Quasar

I can't even find the edit in the history or the page source, yet there is the vandalism, the heck?

edit:looks like it's fixed now.

• Odd Farmer

Odd Farmer Big Damn Hero

There will always be people who can't leave others alone and have to cause trouble or troll. I fail to see what they accomplish, though.

Problem fixed, btw. (Not by me)

• KindofaJinx

KindofaJinx Yeah, You!

Hooray! Thank you random wiki mod! Back to researching.

• LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

Probably the person who did it before or a recently banned user looking to get revenge.

• MagicallyClueless

MagicallyClueless Master Astronaut

it seemed like childish drama since the page in question was something that regular users could not edit.

people brought it up in the discord and unfortunately we couldn't do anything about it since we don't admin the wiki

luckily a bae of ours fixed it right up

LuthienNightwolf likes this.
              • Katzeus

Katzeus Chucklefisherman Chucklefish

Yeah, some community people stepped up and cleaned this up nicely! Thanks for reporting - spammers gonna spam I guess haha

• musical74

musical74 Space Kumquat

"I'm so annoyed that I got banned for being a jerk that I'm going to hack the site and prove to everyone that my banning was entirely justified"

Why people feel the need to act like a toddler having a temper tantrum is beyond me...

When things like this happen, report it and let the Admins work their magic, "poof" things disappear!

Charity322 and LuthienNightwolf like this.
                  • Stryder87

Stryder87 Giant Laser Beams

Some people are small... really small.