REQUEST Something Other Than A Tent

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Zanthe, May 15, 2018.

1. Zanthe

Zanthe Void-Bound Voyager

It's bothered me for a while that Linus with all his lifestyle choices is living in a tent that was probably made by some outdoors store. I've seen a lot of house mods for Linus but none of them take his lifestyle into account. Could someone with better knowledge of tile mapping etc. make Linus a hut that that more closely resembles something he would have built. (Could be a junino hut, but person sized. I haven't done much research into natural housing so maybe something more Native inspired. A lean-to? Wigwam? Chickee?)

• merizlb

merizlb Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I hate that too, specially because I have a headcanon that he's actually a druid that lost his powers so I kinda picture his tent being made out of leather at least or having a mud house instead of.. whatever it is made of now. I have stuff to do so if I ever get around to doing it myself it will be in a hundred years but this is a great idea and i'd love if someone went through with it.
      Also, unless I'm mistaken you could in theory only mod it by redrawing the tiles, no need for map modding, but don't quote me on that.

• Coolwyngs

Coolwyngs Giant Laser Beams