Something like a enchanting table

Discussion in 'Blocks and Crafting' started by roman.stanash, Mar 1, 2016.

1. roman.stanash

roman.stanash Subatomic Cosmonaut

I want Something like a enchanting table where I can put certain right click abilities and elemental statuses on weapons.
    Maybe something like a enchanting table for armor too where I can put certain resistances against different elemental statuses. And just maybe people could live to tell the story of swimming in lava in the magma biome.

Also I think this would be a good idea because Tiy is adding in the future elemental status resistances and weaknesses on monsters. So if there is a fire type monster I would use a weapon with a ice elemental status. The problem with this is that I would have to find a weapon with that elemental status and it might not be a weapon I like to use. I don't want to use a weapon that I don't like to use for elemental status bonuses against monsters. It might expose new players to use different weapons but it won't help old players.

I just don't want to use a weapon for its damage output but for its right click ability.

I want to have resistant elemental stats for armor so I can go out in ; poison rains, sand storms(probably don't fit appropriate in resistant elemental stats but it is a thought to resist sand storms slowing affect),lava or just avoid mass amounts of damage from monsters of a certain elemental type.

This is the only thing I would really want in starbound but other than that the game is really good (favorite game) and I want to see what the Developers do in the future with elemental statuses and the game its self.
    (Hype for the story update!!!)

Last edited: Mar 2, 2016
    General Nuclear likes this.
  2. General Nuclear

General Nuclear Supernova

you mean a moding or tinkering table where you can add thicker plates/lighter plates/fireproff matteria/tech/gadgets/motors/sensors etc yeah that would have been cool

roman.stanash likes this.
  3. roman.stanash

roman.stanash Subatomic Cosmonaut

Yes it could be cool in the future.