1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Some questions about pre-ordering and the beta keys

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Alvhem, Dec 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alvhem

Alvhem Space Spelunker

How will I receive the beta keys if a person bought a 4-pack and gave me one, but I no longer have contact with said person (ex-girlfriend)
    The purchase was a few months ago so I've forgotten most about it.

Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong section.

2. If it was purchased with your ex-gf email, then you must ask her. If it was with your you ask for a resend email on humble bundle site. If she gave you the key, you must have it around your humble bundle library (claimed).

3. Alvhem

Alvhem Space Spelunker

I don't have a humble account and she refuses to speak to me.

4. Well then your chance is to get together again with your Ex-GF, Steal the Key, AND RUN! :rofl:

But seriously she is the owner of the 4-pack as you don't have anything, key, email, etc.. You can't recover it.

5. Alvhem

Alvhem Space Spelunker

I have the starbound soundtrack on my computer.
    Does that mean anything? I don't remember anything xD

6. Newominus

Newominus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

You have the soundtrack, that's about it. It doesn't give you any other privileges or access other than to the soundtrack. So either pillage her email or buy one for yourself.

7. If she gave you one of the keys and you claimed it (i.e. you clicked the gift link she gave you and entered your email), then you should be able to use the key resender with the email you used to claim it. If not, and you don't have the transaction ID because it was her PayPal/Google/Amazon account, I'm not too sure what else you could do. You could try emailing support@chucklefish.org, but that may not be very useful for your situation.

8. Alvhem

Alvhem Space Spelunker

I had claimed the gift link.
    Thanks for the key resender link and for your help ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.