1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

[SOLVED] Single Characters stuck at 8/10 Hearts

Discussion in 'Support' started by Lzzy, Mar 19, 2016.

1. Lzzy

Lzzy Orbital Explorer

Sooo yeah, ran into this issue where all of my single characters have only 8/10 hearts and it's impossible to increase them.
    Might have a feeling that it's about my relationship with Leah (wife), therefore I can't progress with other single people to 10 hearts.
    I'm playing on the GOG platform.
    Thank-you, in advance.

• uberlobster

uberlobster Void-Bound Voyager

You should still be able to increase their affection, but you have to follow the same method you used with your wife. Give them each a bouquet.

• Lzzy

Lzzy Orbital Explorer

Strange, I do remember having 9 hearts with Leah before giving the bouquet, perhaps I'm wrong.
        So technically the bouquet is the only way? Thanks, I'll give it a try. Hope Leah will not get jealous. :D

• uberlobster

uberlobster Void-Bound Voyager

Certain events can cause their heart levels to increase beyond 8 without the bouquet, but you'll still need to initiate dating with the singles if you want the full 10 hearts. I haven't encountered jealousy yet, but I think you should still be fine. Just gift back the random meals, gift the flowers you encounter, or just talk/smooch.