1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

So You Like Sandbox? Favourite Starbound Sandbox Feature.

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Arcadiax, Mar 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eric

Eric Existential Complex

It should be like borderlands, each part has its own stats, so the damage and effects are random too.

2. Starheaven07

Starheaven07 Pyxis Tube

From Blue's Information List:
    • Items are procedurally generated not only in visual style but in stats, offering bountiful variations of just one weapon possible to be discovered, shared with friends and remembered.

3. Bormac

Bormac Starship Captain

A world that changes as I play, doesn't remain static..so I can come back to a place later and.. OMG stuff is different.
    IE, perhaps warring AI factions? And a formerly friendly planet was conquered by the hostile enemy and it winds up with me fighting for my life trying to find them off, since I would have just dropped in! Depending on how the game is. I would totally join in with resistance fighters and make it my own little personal quest to get the planet back for my friends!
    That would be sweet.

PixelJuice likes this.
  4. FrEnZy210

FrEnZy210 Starship Captain

Customization. If I can't find that pistol that fires nails at 100mph, I'll make one.
    EDIT: After I typed this, I realized it was a thing. They call it a nail gun. Nothing to see here.

5. Starheaven07

Starheaven07 Pyxis Tube

Abraham Lincoln should be more wary with pistols
    If there are nail guns I will be dual-wielding them
    even if they require two hands

bioemerl likes this.
  6. FrEnZy210

FrEnZy210 Starship Captain

We are terrible people. You for saying that, and me for nearly peeing myself after laughing so hard.

bioemerl likes this.
  7. Starheaven07

Starheaven07 Pyxis Tube

They say it only takes so long for a national tragedy to become ripe for comedy
    I have recently seen 9/11 jokes popping up a lot more
    I do not approve :<
    But I guess the country has to move on sometime

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.