Tool SMAPI: Stardew Modding API

Discussion in 'Mods' started by ClxS, Mar 6, 2016.

1. DragonofTenebrae

DragonofTenebrae Void-Bound Voyager

I'm having a major problem which I thought I fixed but it actually just made things worse.

It's the day before the wedding, and everything was fine but when I went to bed the game crashed. I tried several different things to fix it, and I found one solution by just freezing time and going to bed at 6 am (it got me to the next day at least) but now the wedding seems to be inaccessible and I don't know what to do to fix it.

https://log.smapi.io/n1c6AWQH

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Cosmos Killer

@DragonofTenebrae Try removing Farmhouse Extended until after the wedding to fix that. (There's a known issue in Stardew Valley 1.3 which causes the spouse room change to crash if there are certain changes to the farmhouse. That should be fixed in Stardew Valley 1.4.)

DragonofTenebrae likes this.
      • DragonofTenebrae

DragonofTenebrae Void-Bound Voyager

• Pathoschild

SMAPI 2.11.3 is now available!

Release notes:
        • For players:
          • SMAPI now prevents invalid items from breaking menus on hover.
          • SMAPI now prevents invalid event preconditions from crashing the game (thanks to berkayylmao!).
          • SMAPI now prevents more invalid dialogue from crashing the game.
          • Fixed errors during early startup not shown before exit.
          • Fixed various error messages and inconsistent spelling.
        • For the web UI:
          • When filtering the mod list, clicking a mod link now automatically adds it to the visible mods.
          • Added log parser instructions for Android.
          • Fixed log parser failing in some cases due to time format localisation.
        • For modders:
          • this.Monitor.Log now defaults to the Trace log level instead of Debug. The change will only take effect when you recompile the mod.
          • Fixed 'location list changed' verbose log not correctly listing changes.
        Let me know if you run into any issues.

Beon likes this.
        • RaggedInsomnia9

RaggedInsomnia9 Space Hobo

Can somebody help me pls?
          I'm having some error while installings SMAPI (The newest version).
          Here is the error.
          Untitled.png

I was trying to install it manually, because I have the "side-by-side incorrect configuration error 59" when I try to use the installer (but I feel pretty hopeless with this one because I have had it in most of the application in my computer and I couldn't fix it. But in some of those apps I still can find the other way around to run it, so I think is fine.)
          Anyway, This is the first time I ran into an issue when install SMAPI (I used to install it normaly before I got my computer fixed). Hope you guys can help me with this one.

• Pathoschild

@RaggedInsomnia9 It looks like something is wrong with Windows itself. Which version of Windows do you have?

• RaggedInsomnia9

@Pathoschild Im using win7 Ultimate x64bit. I think i messed up the installation of the visual c++ once, then after that I believed it caused the "side-by-side incorrect configuration error 59" as I mentioned above (Try to reinstalled all version of the visual c++ I have tho, but it didn't work) . Not sure if it involve with the error in the picture

• voregasms

voregasms Space Hobo

• Moragaine

Moragaine Cosmic Narwhal

@voregasms There's not really anything there.. What OS do you have? Are you using Steam? You could try reinstalling Smapi..

• Pathoschild

@RaggedInsomnia9 Reinstalling Windows should fix the issues with Stardew Valley and the other apps. Unfortunately Windows 7 doesn't have a built-in 'refresh' option; you'd need to back up your important files, reformat and reinstall Windows, and put the files/apps back. Is that something you're comfortable doing, or do you know someone who can do it for you?

@voregasms Can you upload the full log file?

• RaggedInsomnia9

@Pathoschild :( I just reinstalled the win a couple days ago. Fine, then... Thanks for the help anyway.

• ASuch

ASuch Aquatic Astronaut

• Pathoschild

• ASuch

ASuch Aquatic Astronaut

• ElliotBlu

ElliotBlu Space Hobo

Hello!

I'm having trouble with SMAPI.
                      Everytime I end a day I get hundreds of error messsages.
                      I installed a couple of new mods today. But I don't think thats the problem because I could play for a time.
                      I also installed the latest SMAPI Version and altered my save File (Was uninstalling MoreAnimals Mod).
                      I tried deleting every mod added today -> crash.
                      I tried loading the Save Copy before I altered it (with MoreAnimals mod installed) -> crash.

I hope someone can help me.

Here is the Log File:
                      https://log.smapi.io/txh5YnKp

Thanks for helping

Edit: Another log file (MoreAnimals removed)
                      https://log.smapi.io/6qNuLSUh

Last edited: Sep 15, 2019
                      • jahangmar

jahangmar Astral Cartographer

@ElliotBlu I'm not sure what's going on. You could remove all mods (temporarily rename the "Mods" folder) to find out if your save file is somehow broken. One of the locations seems to be loaded incorrectly. (It looks like one of the locations is set to null which makes a lot of mods fail. One of the mods might have done this or the save file is broken).
                        Which mods did you install today?

@Pathoschild: For the second log in the post above, the parser thinks "[22:27:42 TRACE Climates of Ferngill [Rebuild]]" is still part of the previous error (stack trace).

• ElliotBlu

ElliotBlu Space Hobo

@jahangmar
                          Thanks for the answer.
                          Mods installed today:
                          Ancient Crops, More Stardew-y Relationship Icons, MoreFestiveSV, CBJShowItemSellPrice, EnhancedRelationships, FastAnimations, ImmersiveFestivalDialogue, Kisekae, MoreAnimals,ParirieKingMadeEasy, PetEnhancements, PetWaterBowl, SkillPrestige (Cooking, Luck, Magic), TaintedCellar and ToolCharging
                          Edit: The outdated mods are from this board (unofficial updates via mods.smapi.io/)

Renamed Mods Folder (regular save file):
                          https://log.smapi.io/02g8RcXe

Renamed Mods folder (old Save file/different playthrough):
                          https://log.smapi.io/bdYhR8nW

Both times the game doesn't even start (After choosing Load -> Save File)

• Moragaine

Moragaine Cosmic Narwhal

• ElliotBlu

ElliotBlu Space Hobo

@Moragaine
                            Already tried that today. Just did it again but didn't work
                            Edit: Made a new character without the mods: works
                            Made another new character with mods: same error messages as before.

• jahangmar

jahangmar Astral Cartographer

@ElliotBlu Your save file depends on some mods (e.g. bfav bulls) and cannot load without those installed so my suggestion doesn't help here and that's why you get those errors in your last logs.
                              Doesn't "Stardew Valley Expanded" require you to overwrite one of the map files? That would be reversed by the game file verification. Make sure that all the files of this mod are where they belong.
                              I know that the errors occur on the "DayStarted" event and have something to do with a location that is not initialized correctly.
                              Maybe remove all mods that alter locations?

Edit: Also Pet Enhancements and Pet Interaction are not compatible. PI does everything PE does.