Tool SMAPI: Stardew Modding API

Discussion in 'Mods' started by ClxS, Mar 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

sa1nt likes this.
  2. Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

SMAPI 2.7 is now available!

This mainly makes the console output a bit more intuitive, revamps the installer, and adds a color scheme selector on Linux/Mac. For modders, it mainly adds support for reading .json files through the content API, changes JSON serialisation for all enums, adds a --mods-path CLI argument, and fixes a number of issues.

See the release notes and mod compatibility list for more info.

• IdGummy

IdGummy Aquatic Astronaut

Hi! For some reason, I can't load one of my game files. It just keeps loading but never does it, but when I load another file it loads perfectly. I have all the mods updated and I discovered that, if I remove one of them (this one https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/2564), it loads. Is there any way of making the game work without removing the mod? Btw, this is what SMAPI says when I try to load the file.

Attached Files:

• fishura

fishura Void-Bound Voyager

hey .. i need your help for any one who knows how to solve this.. i just added a map mod pond on my farm and now i get this error

https://log.smapi.io/bwA3UL2d

i can stay on my house but the moment i go out everything shutsdown :(

if you can help me i would apreciate it

• Snarkypie

Snarkypie Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I hate that I am back asking for help so soon, but...

I finally had the time to update to SDV1.3 and I'm slowly adding in mods, and I'm already throwing an error. Are the fixed saves conflicting? I think it might be due to the modded greenhouse I was using previously? I did a clean install in case that matters.

https://log.smapi.io/VTtw9Nit

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@IdGummy That's a bug in that mod. I suggest...
            • upload your SMAPI log (see instructions on that page);
            • upload a zip of your save files (e.g. using a service like mixtape.moe);
            • report the error on the mod page, with a link to your uploaded log and save files.
            You might be able to remove the mod, play through one day, and then put it back.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@fishura Does that still happen if you temporarily remove SpaceCore?

@Snarkypie You previously had a mod which changes the save file, so your save won't load without that mod. If you post a zip of your save files here, I'll fix them for you.

• Snarkypie

Again, thanks a bunch for fixing them!

Attached Files:

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@Snarkypie Here you go! Let me know if you still have any issues with these.

Attached Files:

• Snarkypie

All seems good, thanks again!

• macaro0n

macaro0n Void-Bound Voyager

Hello, im not sure where to post this, since my intention is to "fix" this mod (one of it) so first of all i apologise if i made a mistake for asking in a wrong place,

alright, like a month ago I cute long hairstyles and then I took a liking of this mod ever since I started using SMAPI.
                      little did I know both wont always go well, for example :
                      [​IMG] [​IMG]

the hair that Im actually using is
                      [​IMG]
                      (edit : I have tried another hairs, and they're having the same problem)

Does anyone know how does it happen, and how can I fix it?
                      I have no idea what to do .. Thank you in advance

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• Allayna

Allayna Ketchup Robot

This error keeps popping up, I used to have 2 save files titled the same thing, now I no longer do, haven't for a while now
                        08:47:09 ERROR game Exception occured trying to access file 'C:\Users\Allayna\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Saves\Allayna_158696568-2\SaveGameInfo'
                        08:47:09 ERROR game System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\Users\Allayna\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Saves\Allayna_158696568-2\SaveGameInfo'. File name: 'C:\Users\Allayna\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Saves\Allayna_158696568-2\SaveGameInfo' at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost) at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share) at StardewValley.Menus.LoadGameMenu.FindSaveGames() in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Menus\LoadGameMenu.cs:line 480

full log - https://log.smapi.io/X9XdAkwd

• coldazrael

coldazrael Existential Complex

The headgears that you equipped were replacing full hats, not another small headgears (to be exact the bunny ears replaced the vanilla cowgirl hat and the wreath replaced the sailor hat). This sort of problem is probably the game system itself. My hair is hair 13 (male ponytail) and when I equipped straw hat and poof I lost my ponytail :/
                          So I tried to move the coordinate of the bunny ears to the Buttlerfly Bow and replacing it, it works. It works as well if the mod were replacing the vanilla headgears that doesn't cover your hair alot. Like daisy, mouse ears, cat ears, tropiclip, or more.
                          upload_2018-8-17_5-58-6.png
                          The other way is to replace the hair 39 with your favoured hair, But I fear that it might cause glitch if you equip an actual full hat. (or not, or perhaps even worse than that, this is simply a noob theory of mine, I haven't tested it though). Or how about I give you content patcher version of the Kawaii Hats (my own version of replacement)?

Last edited: Aug 17, 2018
                          • macaro0n

Aahh as I thought I'm so sorry for posting in the wrong thread! :(

• macaro0n

Please if you don't mind ;-;? I've reached a dead end to fix this problem..

• coldazrael

coldazrael Existential Complex

• macaro0n

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

I think you found help on Discord, but just in case: see FileNotFoundException: Could not find file '...\SaveGameInfo' in the troubleshooting guide for help with that.

• Hoshi

Hoshi Big Damn Hero

I really hate to ask for help but I'm at a loss. My game keeps crashing on save specifically on spring 1 day 11 but I'm not sure whats causing it. I tried testing it with a test save and i was able to get past day 11 if I wasn't actually doing anything and just going to sleep but when I actually try to play seriously I get stuck on the same day.
                                  Here is my log crash: https://log.smapi.io/gnXim7mY
                                  I'm not sure if it's any mod in particular causing it but I would really appreciate any help I could get.

Thread Status:
                                  Not open for further replies.